Team 7 "Thunder Chicken Killers"

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Bunch a turkey killers on this team. Looking forward to this fellas!!

DLH_Woodstock

Look forward to getting to know you and hunt with you Beagler282. I'll contact you soon. We will now need a name!
God Bless

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
It's a bunch alright. Don't step in it.

You just mad because somebody had to ask you to be on their team. I'm feeling sorry for your team members and they will probably feel that way later on.:rofl::rofl:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
David and Brian any ideas what you would like the team name to be?

DLH_Woodstock

Love the name Guys
Now we need to back it up!
I'm ready to head home but I've still got four more days before I fly out of here. I should land on Tuesday morning and be checking out the camp by noon. One of my buddy's said their were four in the food plot Saturday. One was setting on a hen while the other three were strutting.
I hope Saturday morning I am sitting on him.
:shoot::shoot::shoot::fine:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
David I think we will have a good season. It sounds like you have some good activity going on at your honey hole. I have a few places to hunt this season that always hold plenty of birds. I guess the limit for the competition is going to be 3, not sure though, but we should stand a good chance of making that happen. Gonna be fun fer sure!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
It's getting closer to that time fellas. All my spots are holding birds. Now I just have to figure out which one to hit opening day. I stopped on the way to work and hit the call one time in the spot where I got that pic I sent to yall. Had both of them there and hollering good. Gonna look at another piece of property this week. I'm trying to find us some Boone & Crockett birds.:cool:

DLH_Woodstock

Well I went to my hunting lease on Tuesday when I got home and only saw one bird. But it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I did not do any calling. May get up in the morning and go see what moving and where.
T -61 hours and counting.
:fine::fine::fine:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
A mature 5 pointer is a good bird. If you can capitalize on some bonus birds then lay the smackdown on them. It's gonna come down to who has more bonus birds in the end.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Tell me what you think fellas. Hard taking pics by yourself.The clothes pin trick BKW showed me works good. Spurs were only 1 1/8''. Real happy with this quota hunt bird.

Last edited: