Team #8 "Long Spur"

Gator8em

Team 8
antharper
chobrown
kmckinnie
mtstephens

This is your team thread to converse, discuss strategy, etc...

If you want a team name please pm me the name and I will change it.

Best of Luck!

chobrown

Checking in. Looks like we got good team here.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Here I am. Hope to get to know yall better. Maybe with some luck we'll smack a few birdsdown.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was thinken about a name. This contest is not about numbers, "Size Matters" That is what wins. I'm open to anyname.

chobrown

Hey kenny and matt my name is Chris. And I'm with kenny about the name.

mtstephens18

I was thinken about a name. This contest is not about numbers, "Size Matters" That is what wins. I'm open to anyname.

haha... that's pretty good... also since all the hype about that stupid movie.... what about team" fifty shades of camo"

chobrown

Hey Chris.

That name did make me laff...

Don't make me no mine.I here to have fun.:banana:

Kmck you don't wanna work in the PB&J theme this year :rofl:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If I can beat BkW to them, I maybe good for 2 biggens.(fingers crossed) 3 maybe if I get real lucky.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'm Anthony , looking forward to getting to know u guys , this is my first time in the challenge , should be fun !!! I seen 2 big gobblers today in 1 of my honey holes

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'm Anthony , looking forward to getting to know u guys , this is my first time in the challenge , should be fun !!! I seen 2 big gobblers today in 1 of my honey holes

Welcome to the game, Anthony. It pretty simple.. Kill gobbler & take good pics. Take more than U need. If U have any questions about it ask away. G/L with those birds.

mtstephens18

glad to have you Anthony... like kmac said, the main thing is to take good pics. make sure everything is right, and take a lot of pictures. every year lots of points are lost and several birds are DQ'd because of people not following the rules for pics. I think we should post pics here for approval before we post on the kill thread. I will also give you guys my number so we can keep in contact..... it also is nice because a lot of times, teammates have sent their pics to team members before cleaning the bird, that way we are sure the pics are good

mtstephens18

If I can beat BkW to them, I maybe good for 2 biggens.(fingers crossed) 3 maybe if I get real lucky.

I'm not saying a word. I have had a bad run the last 2-3 years. Im hoping for redemption this year. It is very hit or miss where I hunt, so you never know.... but I can guarantee one thing. I will hunt every possible second I can from open to close, and hopefully connect with a couple of birds. I almost didn't join the contest because I have had bad luck every year I've been in it, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to stand it. so Im gonna give it my all... I am kinda in a bind on places to hunt this year. I'm trying to find a club right now, but so far nothing. I hunt a lot of public land. I haven't found much sign so far this year until last weekend, so that got my hopes up a little