Team #8 "Team Jase"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmartin112888

Here is the pic I should have used for Kyles bird. The only thing is it doesn't have the date on the paper visible. That's my bad. Sorry guys!

Don't sweat it Alan. It is what it is. Our team strung together one heck of a year, and no one can take that away from us. Man that was a awesome trip to Tennessee I had a freaking blast an a half! I think I saw more longbeads up there in 2 days than what I have in the past 2 seasons. If you ever need a hunting buddy give me a holler. I would be more than happy to tag along.

I did get a couple of last minute hunts in on Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday was a bust. Tuesday I did manage to call in 2 birds. I had been sitting doing some soft calling for about 2 hours. Of course by this time the cheap butt cushion was killing my back side. So I stood up to relive my butt, and there goes 2 birds about thirty yards to my left. That I couldn't see from the ground smh. Don't know what they were though. That was my last sit of the year.

I have thoroughly enjoyed it fellas. This was my best year so far. Killed three good ones and one that was just a five point bird. Either way I'm tickled pink!! Good luck to you guys in the future, and have happy safe hunting. :yeah::yeah::clap::clap::clap:we sure did bring the heat! :biggrin2:put the winning score together to. :cool::cool::cool: some folks just can't read a tape very well or should be wearing glasses while judging. :pop::pop::cheers::p

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Don't sweat it Alan. It is what it is. Our team strung together one heck of a year, and no one can take that away from us. Man that was a awesome trip to Tennessee I had a freaking blast an a half! I think I saw more longbeads up there in 2 days than what I have in the past 2 seasons. If you ever need a hunting buddy give me a holler. I would be more than happy to tag along.

I did get a couple of last minute hunts in on Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday was a bust. Tuesday I did manage to call in 2 birds. I had been sitting doing some soft calling for about 2 hours. Of course by this time the cheap butt cushion was killing my back side. So I stood up to relive my butt, and there goes 2 birds about thirty yards to my left. That I couldn't see from the ground smh. Don't know what they were though. That was my last sit of the year.

I have thoroughly enjoyed it fellas. This was my best year so far. Killed three good ones and one that was just a five point bird. Either way I'm tickled pink!! Good luck to you guys in the future, and have happy safe hunting. :yeah::yeah::clap::clap::clap:we sure did bring the heat! :biggrin2:put the winning score together to. :cool::cool::cool: some folks just can't read a tape very well or should be wearing glasses while judging. :pop::pop::cheers::p

I read a tape pretty good..( I didn't look at any of yalls pics) And I read post pretty good.
Sounds like you had a great Ga. season killed 3 & traveled to Tenn. & got a bird.
Then you go and hunt Sun. & Tues to kill a Ga bird:pop: Sounds like you already had 3 Ga birds by your post.
And almost killed another. Enlighten me how this is possible.:pop:

O by the way congrads on a great season yall had.:cheers:
I don't mean no harm by my post, Just wondering.:pop:

I read a tape pretty good..( I didn't look at any of yalls pics) And I read post pretty good.
Sounds like you had a great Ga. season killed 3 & traveled to Tenn. & got a bird.
Then you go and hunt Sun. & Tues to kill a Ga bird:pop: Sounds like you already had 3 Ga birds by your post.

K y'all most not can add in Florida juss sayin Kyle didn't kill 3 ga birds

kmartin112888

Alright Mr. Nosey Rosey don't get your paintys in a bunch. I killed 2 birds in Tenn and 2 in Georgia. Still had three tags I ate this year. 2 in Tenn and 1 in ga. Not to found of poaching bud:cheers: and even if I was. I wouldn't be stupid enough to post it on a open forum. Come on K don't be hating. :yeah:

You never know who will throw down a money bird and trumph you all not everyone talks in the thread as you can see from past years folks hold out..

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
K y'all most not can add in Florida juss sayin Kyle didn't kill 3 ga birds
Sounds like double talken. I read ... I enjoyed my trip to Tenn. Thats singular.( not that I care)
Alright Mr. Nosey Rosey don't get your paintys in a bunch. I killed 2 birds in Tenn and 2 in Georgia. Still had three tags I ate this year. 2 in Tenn and 1 in ga. Not to found of poaching bud:cheers: and even if I was. I wouldn't be stupid enough to post it on a open forum. Come on K don't be hating. :yeah:
I'm not haten, just reading and being nosey. Tring to make sence of all this. Don't be haten for that.
I think he is worried your sandbagging that 12 point wild card bird

Congrads:yeah: And I do mean that!:yeah:

Hey yall take care and thanks for the 1 star votes!:bounce:

TTLY I'm sure.

Hahah only way to be bro just ask the pokey when he gives you a ticket to tell you how awesome you are..

kmartin112888

Sounds like double talken. I read ... I enjoyed my trip to Tenn. Thats singular.( not that I care)

I'm not haten, just reading and being nosey. Tring to make sence of all this. Don't be haten for that.

Not haten bro. An Brian is pulling the Florida 12 point malarkey outta thin air. I only hunted GA and TENN this year. He's just board behind the keyboard tonight:type:

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
It won't jump me to nothing.. You couldn't pay me to be in this challenge . I like poking fun and stirring the pot
Hey buddy, beings your not in the contest, how bout moving on. You aren't helping with future contests. I'm all for cutting up and all but your going about it all wrong. This contest is not about competition and winning prizes., but its about meeting new people, making new friends and maybe killing a turkey or 2. So please move on, your making our contest, sponsers and forum look bad.

And I know, I'm not your buddy nor do I want to be.

Sorry hoppie, alan, kmartin and Hoytslanger, I wish y'all would have won! But rules are rules. And I'm sorry this one guy is trying to ruin, what is supposed to be for fun.

Hey buddy, beings your not in the contest, how bout moving on. You aren't helping with future contests. I'm all for cutting up and all but your going about it all wrong. This contest is not about competition and winning prizes., but its about meeting new people, making new friends and maybe killing a turkey or 2. So please move on, your making our contest, sponsers and forum look bad.

And I know, I'm not your buddy nor do I want to be.

Sorry hoppie, alan, kmartin and Hoytslanger, I wish y'all would have won! But rules are rules. And I'm sorry this one guy is trying to ruin, what is supposed to be for fun.
kmartin happens to be my family you knuckle head. I have spoke with hoppie In pm I'm pretty sure if anyone on this team had a problem they would let me know. I didn't come here looking for buddies that's earned not given.. I didn't see any rules that said you had to pay to talk within threads. I haven't broken any rules and if I did someone would let me know. If you recall this is a "team " thread. It didn't say you has to be on the thread. If you would have taken the time to read the team thread you would have already seen Kyle was my cousin . You came here just to stir up the pot some more. K and I have known each other for awhile now he and I have always poked fun and one another. Everyone has there own ways of cutting up and pot stirring until you know me it's best you mind your business.. Side note kmartin Kyle has tried many many times to get me into turkey hunting it's just not my thing if it wasn't for him in this challenge I wouldn't even follow along same as last year..

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
kmartin happens to be my family you knuckle head. I have spoke with hoppie In pm I'm pretty sure if anyone on this team had a problem they would let me know. I didn't come here looking for buddies that's earned not given.. I didn't see any rules that said you had to pay to talk within threads. I haven't broken any rules and if I did someone would let me know. If you recall this is a "team " thread. It didn't say you has to be on the thread. If you would have taken the time to read the team thread you would have already seen Kyle was my cousin . You came here just to stir up the pot some more. K and I have known each other for awhile now he and I have always poked fun and one another. Everyone has there own ways of cutting up and pot stirring until you know me it's best you mind your business.. Side note kmartin Kyle has tried many many times to get me into turkey hunting it's just not my thing if it wasn't for him in this challenge I wouldn't even follow along same as last year..

I didn't say any thing about you participating in the team thread. I'm talking about you trying to ruin the contest for the rest of us and future contest. And I have kept up with this thread and all the rest of them. I knew he was your kin and you should pull for him. But I don't know why you feel like you need to get on here and try to stir the pot as you say. By the way you should take up turkey hunting, it helps me clear my mind.

Everyone has there likes I am very passionate about deer hunting. Clearing my head is what I do when I am working at the club. Everyone has there ways of how they stir the pot pop the corn whatever you want to call it. I haven't came into your team thread and started anything with you or anyone else. I poked at k and there thread with the one star rating it's really no more than that. I am outside looking in if anything this will make next years better you learn by trial and error there and things that could and will be improved upon. If someone really wanted to cheat they could do it with the tape measure there is a lot of slop in the metal hook area and could me made to read really wrong if one chose to. Maybe that's an area to address make it clear what type of tape to be used and certain way the photos should look it may have been discussed and there may or may not have been sample pictures shown. Sure there was. Maybe have a uniform tape everyone has to use I don't know.. You have your ways of stirring I have mine we all are different people just because one differs from you does not make him right or wrong nor you. You have to learn ones intentions and not read to much Into a post / wording it's easily taken out of context

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
I believe there will be numerous people not in the challenge next year juss sayin

I find it interesting that your gonna judge a picture based 1/32 of inch or so and determine it doesn't quality for bonus points. Seems to me that if it's gonna be that close the birds should be officially scored and not a phot Funny how a team can be so perfect but yet so many other teams get docked. I am speaking on my own will and my views and disgust with the way things have been judged. It doesn't matter who sits atop the leader board it wasn't done in fairness rather than conspiracy and black helicopter stuff. No matter who wins team 8 kicked there teeth in... That's all that matters.... Kyle should be the over all points leader aswell... I'm sure this is gonna stir the pot glad I'm free and able to post my views.

Sorry but I have a hard time taken some of your post out of context.:cheers:

It's all my opinions and thoughts as I stated I never said I was right. Just how I saw it. I'm quite sure there are many things I don't and didn't know. May have been quite wrong I have always been a man and stood up when I was wrong. This is not a matter who is right or wrong.. I'm not competing with Eddie or any judges. Whatever they say is the way it's gonna be no matter what I ask or anyone else it's not open for judging. I am pretty sure there are people who cheated. It's not that I know for a fact. Any time you have any competition people are gonna push the envelope. It's just what people do. It's in every form all sports racing etc. it just happens some get caught some don't.. Regardless there are always gonna be clicks those clicks always support one another in most cases whether wrong or not.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Time for a time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.