Gobbler

Mid morning

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 65

Bubba_1122

Very nice.

Been trying to help others kill a bird since the opener. Bout time for me to get back after them. Wanting to tag out and go coastal for trouts n reds before it gets too hot.

hoppie

Used to be 2 and only 1 a day. One of the best hunting weekends I have ever been on was in Kentucky. Not only beautiful, but birds were everywhere.

hrstille

Congrats on a great season guys. Y'all wore em out. Y'all tagged out in what seemed like a few days. Y'all boys are true killers. Good luck in the contest guys

Johnny 71

Junebug
Thanks hrstille, these two guys were hard to keep up with, I know you had a great season too, three bonus point birds, and so far longest spur, congrats, it looks like the turkeys took a whooping this time round

hrstille

Thanks hrstille, these two guys were hard to keep up with, I know you had a great season too, three bonus point birds, and so far longest spur, congrats, it looks like the turkeys took a whooping this time round

Yes they did. I appreciate it. My best season by far. I'd rather be lucky then good any day

HalOutdoors

guy i was with shot a 2 year old.we bumped two more birds on the final stretch.should have done better but we didnt know the terrain and the layout of the land was not in favor,gorges and cliffs everywhere. definitely got a workout

Johnny 71

Junebug
Well hrstille has pushed team 5 over the top for the lead, they killed some good birds, I don't think anyone will catch them, congrats to team 5

hoppie

guy i was with shot a 2 year old.we bumped two more birds on the final stretch.should have done better but we didnt know the terrain and the layout of the land was not in favor,gorges and cliffs everywhere. definitely got a workout

Private or public?

HalOutdoors

Well hrstille has pushed team 5 over the top for the lead, they killed some good birds, I don't think anyone will catch them, congrats to team 5
that last bird was a good one too.maybe ill make it to talladega and get a bonus bird.

we were hunting private land near bowling green

Johnny 71

Junebug
I'm going to try to get my son to go Saturday morning, going to be to cold for fishing, maybe get him one before seasons over

Toddmann

Pm your addresses team 9 & congratulations on your #2 finish. You each will receive one of the Black Walnut strikers.

Attachments

• FullSizeR-3.jpg
    FullSizeR-3.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 40