Team 9

BRITT-1

I'M READY!:shoot:

Well I'm not going to help out opening weekend just got scheduled fri-sun, just wonderful, sorry guys I'll be out tuesday morning for sure. Good luck to ya!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
David, remember not to end your season on opening day this year....lol.

Benji, bring in them Gobblers I know you have around where you hunt.

Bucky T, you kill a bunch too cause we are on the same team across the creek.

Knowing what I know about this team, yall have as good a chance as any. Good Luck Guys, Tim

G Duck

Thread starter #11
Tim, I will try to make it last longer than 30 minutes this season. ::;
Enjoyed huntin on the team with you last year, Stay safe, and Good luck to you also!
Duck

G Duck

Thread starter #12
I may not be able to help much on opening day. Going to be in Milledgeville with the Inlaws. I have a small piece to hunt, but not too encouraged. I will give it a try though, then back on my home turf next week.

BRITT-1

I got my fingers crossed them morgan county birds do right.it has been very quiet.good luck to ya'll.

I'm here...just haven't been able to post up. Hunting Stephens/Banks/Franklin/Habersham Counties. I'll be in Stephens on opening morning. Good luck all!!!

I like the name Team Gobbler Knockers...if you still need one :bounce:

sitting here still working, how did you guys do, i'll be out tuesday, heard from guys on next property saying they are henned up, hope that changes soon. Good luck !

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I rolled one Saturday morning. 2yr old bird. 9.5" beard, 18lbs, longest spur was an inch on the nose.

Had a tree jump in front of a longbeard yesterday morning.... :p He got away.

Good weekend! Lot of birds gobbling and a couple wanted to cooperate.

Only got to go Sat. morning...heard nothing, saw nothing. It was new land, so I'll try it again in a couple of weeks. I'm heading to my main attraction next week, so maybe I'll be posting some pics!

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Bird # 2

Rolled another gobbler around 11am today. Able to sneak away from work for a little while.

It's going on guys. Get out there when you can get a chance!

G Duck

Thread starter #20
Called one up for a buddys son Sat. in Screven county also. River is up down here, gonna go Thurs. and Sat. will have to put the boat in.