Team Bipolar

Thread starter #1

BowanaLee

Checked my cams today. Its a long way from a trail cam pic to the tail gate but this right here is just about what the doctor ordered. Hes the only big one to show up this round. Hes a typical 9 with a kicker on his left g2 and an extra beam. 11 pt ...He likes those mineral soaked in the ground and dont mind eating dirt to get it. Sure would :love: to meet up with him. :p

Attachments

SWWTV

Losers from the start lol you boys put together a bunch of wanna be buck killers. Hopefully Bow Only doesn't beat yall too bad. Team Knightmare will put yall in your place. Photos hop won't help boys.

Thread starter #4

BowanaLee

You better go back to something your good at, building bows. Your gonna need to spell better to smack talk. :p

Thread starter #6

BowanaLee

My dogs mad at me. Looks like I won't be needing a trailing dog this year. :fine:
I have a feeling that nasty deer disease will be spreading like wild fire in my neighborhood. "Obsessive Bipolar Disorder"

Attachments

Lee, with as low of a poundage as you shoot, I sure hope you don't hit a tick on your buck or the penetration will suffer!!::ke:::ke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread starter #11

BowanaLee

Didn't get the extra beam buck this week. Everyone else showed up though.
My new Bipolars are drilling. The bucks are almost as ready as I am. ...Just turn me loose !

Attachments

jaymax

Looking good Lee! Looks like the boys are cracking hard on u this year..better put one of them toads on the ground early to keep'em off of ya for a week or two

Thread starter #15

BowanaLee

Yeah but I can actually kill one. Which ones, I dont know ?
Now you, dont have the Mo Jo. You have an Alligood. ::ke: :biggrin2:

Yeah but I can actually kill one. Which ones, I dont know ?
Now you, dont have the Mo Jo. You have an Alligood. ::ke: :biggrin2:
Your memory must not be good old man. I've killed four bucks the last two seasons. And that's only hunting 2, maybe 3 total sits per week. Not no every dang day! ::ke:

I ain't worried about Alligood. I have enough to go around if I have to tie one up for him. :yeah:

Thread starter #17

BowanaLee

Your memory must not be good old man. I've killed four bucks the last two seasons. And that's only hunting 2, maybe 3 total sits per week. Not no every dang day! ::ke:

I ain't worried about Alligood. I have enough to go around if I have to tie one up for him. :yeah:
So which good cause do you want to donate to this year ? Besides Team Bipolar. :biggrin2:

Thread starter #19

BowanaLee

Probably need to donate to the "Get Lee a cryin' towel" cause you gonna need it..
I remember spending your entry fees several times. How many times have you spent mine ? :stir:
I owe you another one anyways for getting me up to early for your state shoot. :cheers:

Last edited: