Team Bipolar

Thread starter #22

BowanaLee

I knew I shouldn't have used that old rope. I hope the big ones don't get loose. :D

Thread starter #25

BowanaLee

I went for a walkabout yesterday and set up several new ambush areas. Went ahead and checked the mineral sites trail cam. Its only been a few days. A little kicker heavy typical 9 pt was there with a good kicker heavy 8 just before I got there. They dont seen to mind walking during shooting hrs.

Attachments

Thread starter #27

BowanaLee

Our entry fees are paid boys. I hope that don't scare off to many of them. :stir:

Thread starter #29

BowanaLee

I set a couple cameras on my favorite funnels to see what was traveling through. :hair:
No small bucks around here this year. They all grew up. Theres so many, if I stumble and fall, I'll probably stab one. :bounce:

Attachments

I set a couple cameras on my favorite funnels to see what was traveling through. :hair:
No small bucks around here this year. They all grew up. Theres so many, if I stumble and fall, I'll probably stab one. :bounce:

You're gonna need more than that silly Obsession bow if you plan on killing one of those dinks. :cheers:

Thread starter #32

BowanaLee

You're gonna need more than that silly Obsession bow if you plan on killing one of those dinks. :cheers:
Yeah, well how many Challenges have you won with that girlie hoyt bow ? "ZERO" :cry: ..........:biggrin2:

Thread starter #33

BowanaLee

Their drying up and getting ready to shed velvet. Dont know where the extra main beam or long kicker buck went. Havent seen him in a while ? Him and the 1st buck are on my hit list along with the big 9 with extra brow. Theres a few more also that are not on this load of pics. I wont know where I'll be set up until I check my cams just before season opens. Its looking good this year. :cool:
I made sure my mineral sites were legal by removing any chunks of the mineral blocks and mixing more salt, water and dirt together where nothing was visible. Should be enough to last through deer season. All I need is Sept 12th to get here. ::;

Attachments

Thread starter #34

BowanaLee

Ole double beam or long kicker decided to show back up. So far their still hanging around.

Attachments

Thread starter #35

BowanaLee

Its a tad early but I had a day off so I took advantage of it. My food plots are plowed, seeded, fertilized, covered and even watered.
Let the killn begin ! :shoot:

Attachments

Thread starter #36

BowanaLee

I got lucky at the grocery store yesterday. :D

No not that, its better. :bounce:
I lost 27 ac about the time the housing industry crashed because it was about to sell. It didnt sell, its right down the street and I got it back.
Its a nasty cutover/hiding place. Done a walk about today and opened some previous shooting lanes.
This years looking better and better boys. :fine:

Last edited:
Thread starter #37

BowanaLee

Just checked trail cams. I know some bucks will probably take off when they shed velvet but their all still here for now. Got a new one thats shown up. I'm kinda thinking the g 3 on left beam is laying on the main beam ? (1st 2 pics) I think its a funky typ 10 with a kicker ? Its not big but may make a decent challenge entry ? Caught a UFO buck going through my funnel late. (3rd pic) They all still have velvet too. Cant wait to spread that nasty deer disease. (Obsessive Bipolar Disorder)

Attachments

Thread starter #39

BowanaLee

nice Bucks but you wont kill
You better go do something you hava a chance at like building bows old man. You can't handle the heat from team Bipolar. :cool: