team death from above

Bowhunter Matt

I'll be adding thus one to the kill thread tomorrow after I get his measurements.

Attachments

• 20150930_203858.jpg
    20150930_203858.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 448

kbuck1

Congratulations. Nice buck. No ground shrinkage there. Is that the 13 pt? 145 ish probably.

Bowhunter Matt

He is a 13 point now was a 14 he broke off a point on his right brow tine but he has a small kicker that i didn't know was there till I ground checked him. Hes gonna score around 141 or so both in the contest and B&C.

Last edited:

100hunter

Based on the buck scores. you guys are in the drivers seat as long as you can put down some does which shouldn't be a problem.

Bowhunter Matt

Yea we are doing pretty good so far. But ain't counting any points till they are on the board!

Bowhunter Matt

Thanks it really has been a great season. Now what will I do for the next 2 months?? Might have to start back fishing .........NA! I got a couple more does left to put in the freezer!

Bowcrazy

looks like the last 2 does wrapped up 2nd place for us since "The Team to Beat" can't seem to understand the rules.

BowanaLee

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I doubt Team City Slickers is finished. Where they're hunting, there's a doe behind every tree.
Our only chance is one of them to get put in jail. Better hope it ain't CJ. :rofl:
We're hoping for that 2nd spot but could be knocked back farther ? :huh: