team death from above

Bowhunter Matt

as far as I'm concerned yall are the team to beat now. the city slickers messed up their chance twice now.

preston h

We can't clam anything until the last day is here besides u never know when a stud will show up on you property. All I can say is I was not going to go back to the woods until now. I'll be in the stand in the am

kbuck1

as far as I'm concerned yall are the team to beat now. the city slickers messed up their chance twice now.

How is that? Them boys ought to be able to kill a few does

Congrats to you guys. Yall have had a good season. PrestonH, hope the one you are after shows up for you. You still got time

Bowhunter Matt

I'm not conceding any thing till dark on sunday. Still got 2 ten pointers showing up on camera just after dark if one of them would just show up for bowcrazy we'd have this thing in the bag.

kbuck1

I'm not conceding any thing till dark on sunday. Still got 2 ten pointers showing up on camera just after dark if one of them would just show up for bowcrazy we'd have this thing in the bag.

That would be nice if he could get on one of them. Good luck

alligood729

I still got my last doe tied out, just have to find time to go get her! Also, Kris has 2 bucks at his hidey hole, just like Matt said, all we got to do is be there at the right time.....with him being in Colorado, that may be hard to do..lol my doe and one of those bucks would help our case a lot....

Bowhunter Matt

Crying involves tears I was laughing at you. The rules are clear and simple. And you got it wrong twice.....twice. in my book you lose. But I don't enforce the rules I just follow them.