Ten Georgia players we'll be watching closely on G-Day

gb1194

Love G-day games. Won’t be able to make it this year due to the ticket restrictions/selling out. I also have no internet due to living in the boonies do I have no access to SEC+. Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast on radio and if so what channel? Thanks in advance.

toolmkr20

I really don’t understand why they would not make it live on SEC network. Having to download a stupid ESPN app just to watch the game is ridiculous. Everything nowadays is going to some sort of streaming+ garbage. I believe I am about ready to just cancel my satellite service.

ATLFalconsfan80

I really don’t understand why they would not make it live on SEC network. Having to download a stupid ESPN app just to watch the game is ridiculous. Everything nowadays is going to some sort of streaming+ garbage. I believe I am about ready to just cancel my satellite service.

Im telling you it’s the best thing...we got the Hulu live with sports...I couldn’t believe I didn’t lose direct tv sooner...

We have Hulu live with sports, HBO Max, Netflix and Disney+ with ESPN+.... still paying less than what I did just with direct tv