Tennessee/Florida Thoughts

joepuppy

What say ye resident forum experts? Both teams seem to be terrible in my opinion. The gators dropped the ball to Kentucky, us to West Virginia. Our loss was far more lopsided, and I believe Kentucky is better than most give credit. The Vols always seem to find a way to loose to the gators. Many close games through the years, and I see this one as no different. If the Vols can't pull this one out, bowl bids will become highly unlikely. I am going to call it a Vol win, 24-21, only because of home field advantage.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I think it will be an ugly game like you said and who wins does it really matter in the big scheme of things as far as the SEC goes

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
This is a coin toss game. Whoever wants it the most will win

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The Vols continue their SEC losing streak!

Browning Slayer

I think it will be an ugly game like you said and who wins does it really matter in the big scheme of things as far as the SEC goes

This is a HUGE game for the Vols! If they don't win it will continue their streak of not winning an SEC Game.. It will be a complete melt down over on Vomit Nation! :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Swamp Lizards roll by 20,
but I don't care ,
both teams suck:rofl:

Don't know about 20 but yeah, my gut feeling is the lizards will win this one.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Vols in a blood bath. They win by at least 30.

See what I did there.

bullgator

Honestly, I don’t know how to read this matchup.

Browning Slayer

This is the one week you become a Gator fan!....:rofl:.......:cheers:

Heck yeah!!!! GO GATORS!!

You’ll never, ever, ever, ever here me say something stupid like GBO..

GO GATORS!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Honestly, I don’t know how to read this matchup.

See Guth's #4 above. It's a coin toss. I'm thinking it's your gators that come out with the win. The Vols looked bad against WVA and they beat the cupcakes they should have beat. Same for y'all re your cupcakes and UK but y'all looked less bad against UK than UT did against WVA. Plus, ESPN says y'all have a 70.9% chance of winning.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I am the opposite of Slayer on this one you will NEVER EVER....EVER hear me cheer for uf. I hope the vols stomp a mudhole in them. I would pull for the Russians before cheering for uf. Ughhhh GBO!!!!