Tennis Anyone?

Thread starter #1
I just read an article about the ongoing scandals regarding college admissions for the children of the "privileged". One of the subjects of the investigation is the Georgetown University tennis coach, Gordie Ernst, who is accused of accepting over 2 million in bribes.

Buried way down in the article is the information about Ernst also having given private lessons to Michelle O'bama and their two daughters.

Now, imagine what the headlines would be had Ernst have given lessons to Melania and Barron Trump.... But, since that narrative doesn't work the the way the MSM wants to paint it's "news", that factoid was instead limited to a single line in the article, about 20 paragraphs after Ernst is first mentioned....

Show's that the leftist Media is obviously pure propaganda. I've already seen them suggesting that Trump probably did the same with his kids.

dwhee87

Show's that the leftist Media is obviously pure propaganda. I've already seen them suggesting that Trump probably did the same with his kids.
You must prove that he didn't, or we'll just have to all assume that he did.

At least that's the way it works nowadays in the media (and the FBI, apparently).