Testing my new River "Jet Boat" and Catching 6 species of fish

Mack in N.C.

Really a Long-Tail motor since I can't afford a Jetboat but it worked Great except I need to sit a little farther forward. Caught Stripers on a Rebel, and Flukes and Crappie on 2 inch Grubs.
Who here runs Long-Tails ??
enjoy-

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Uncle David gutted out and lightened up a stick steer, put on a 20 outboard jet drive stern steer. He runs up the Tallapoosa river where only kayakers are. Catches good fish. Boat runs wide open in 6" of water over a rocky bottom. When he gets to a little waterfall, he keeps hitting it until the boat eventually jumps over it. Craziest thing I've ever seen. Your rig looks good. Good luck.

jocko755

"Move Pete". Awesome video. Can't wait for the next one. Ole Pete just wants to lick a few fish! What a great fishing bud.

Awesome fishery and you have the species dialed in! Way to go. You are blessed.

How does the boat handle going down stream?

Mack in N.C.

"Move Pete". Awesome video. Can't wait for the next one. Ole Pete just wants to lick a few fish! What a great fishing bud.

Awesome fishery and you have the species dialed in! Way to go. You are blessed.

How does the boat handle going down stream?

I have to tell him that a lot . this time was cause I was afraid those big ole treble hooks would get him. He luvs to fish. he really gets sad if I dont take him and when it gets hot I can not take him as him being mostly black he over heats.

jocko755

Yeah, I'd worry about the hooks - especially that rapala. It would be a mess if he got hooked.

I had a creek like that in Virginia. Folks would pass right by it and not know how great the fishing was. Keep a lid on it. It's a gem.

Mack in N.C.

Yeah, I'd worry about the hooks - especially that rapala. It would be a mess if he got hooked.

I had a creek like that in Virginia. Folks would pass right by it and not know how great the fishing was. Keep a lid on it. It's a gem.

It would have been a mess. I was canoeing a river one time casting a spinnerbait and I accidentally hooked ole Pete in his ear. That dog screamed sooooo loud that you would have thought he was getting killed by something and I would bet you could here it a mile down river. I got the hook out of his ear and he acted like nothing had happened. He went straight back to wagging his tail and being happy.