Tex-Mex Thursday!!

Dub

Lawd have mercy that's some great looking perfectly cooked beef goodness !!!!!!!!!

How ya like that rub ?

GA1dad

Lawd have mercy that's some great looking perfectly cooked beef goodness !!!!!!!!!

How ya like that rub ?

Thank you!!The rub was a little salty,,, but not over the top. The skirt steak had a wonderful flavor with it!!!! I'm looking forward to trying it some more. Got a bag of shrimp in the freezer,,, thinking shrimp tacos now.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Thank you!!The rub was a little salty,,, but not over the top. The skirt steak had a wonderful flavor with it!!!! I'm looking forward to trying it some more. Got a bag of shrimp in the freezer,,, thinking shrimp tacos now.

Shrimp tacos sounding mighty good !!!!!

Sure 'nuff better than what we had tonight.

Son had a doctor's appointment this afternoon.....waited for him and as we were walking out he said he was hongry. Ran through Zaxby's drive thru and got him a Boneless Wings'n'things hot honey mustard meal. He killed it in fairly short order as we took care of a couple errands.

Wife called and said she was wanting some dinner.....wanted Pizza Hut of all things. Order was placed and I hit 'em up a few minutes later.

Two pies brought home and Teenage T-Rex said he was gonna get on his homework as soon as he had dinner. Dinner ???? He'd just kilt a plate of shicken an hour before.

I went into the kitchen when I heard my water boiling for iced tea.

His first pass through left his mom & I this.... :rofl:

Funny thing was that he made another pass through the kitchen before we did. :rofl: :rofl:

Now I know what parents went through when I was doing 2-a-day football practices. :rofl:

Luckily he left me a couple pieces of that thin crust that I aim to hit up with some hawt sauce as soon as I get caught up on TWD episodes.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Those look good, GA1

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks absolutely perfect! :clap:

Shrimp tacos sounding mighty good !!!!!

Sure 'nuff better than what we had tonight.

Son had a doctor's appointment this afternoon.....waited for him and as we were walking out he said he was hongry. Ran through Zaxby's drive thru and got him a Boneless Wings'n'things hot honey mustard meal. He killed it in fairly short order as we took care of a couple errands.

Wife called and said she was wanting some dinner.....wanted Pizza Hut of all things. Order was placed and I hit 'em up a few minutes later.

Two pies brought home and Teenage T-Rex said he was gonna get on his homework as soon as he had dinner. Dinner ???? He'd just kilt a plate of shicken an hour before.

I went into the kitchen when I heard my water boiling for iced tea.

His first pass through left his mom & I this.... :rofl:

Funny thing was that he made another pass through the kitchen before we did. :rofl: :rofl:

Now I know what parents went through when I was doing 2-a-day football practices. :rofl:

Luckily he left me a couple pieces of that thin crust that I aim to hit up with some hawt sauce as soon as I get caught up on TWD episodes.
I used to have two of those bottomless teenagers in the house. Grocery bill is much better now. :bounce:

Reactions: Dub

Longhorn 16

Man those look good. If I want to see my Kids (grown) all I have to do is let them know I am making skirt steak tacos. Works every time.