Texas is going blue as they keep pouring across the border

The only possible answer for my birth state of Texas is deportation of as many illegal aliens as can be found (millions of them) and a return to truly secure voting (not just voter ID, also in person votes on election day at precinct voting places, with military votes being the only exception!). Otherwise, Texas will become a literal battleground with US citizen, rural- deplorable - bible clinging - armed - Texans in combat with Mexican drug gangs and their illegal alien chattel.

It ain't gonna' be pretty!

If you ask republicans in Washington that’s not possible. It’s too big of an undertaking they say.

I guess winning WW2 wasn’t because I see this as an even greater threat than Germany or Japan was. They couldn’t invade. We’re just letting this invasion happen without hardly a peep.

Don't forget the invaders from Kalifornia.
The Texans I know say that they are tightening voter registration and voter ID requirements, but dis is what they fear. Idiot who flee the problem and then drag it along with them.

Need to reincarnate Sam Houston, Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie and all the other gallant men that fought for Texas Independence to fight for her again.

Need to reincarnate Sam Houston, Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie and all the other gallant men that fought for Texas Independence to fight for her again.
Some other famous, more recent, Texas fighters are named Alfredo Gonzales, Chester Nimitz, Audie Murphy, Charles Pendleton, Roy Benavidez, Chris Kyle, and Alfred Valenzuela. All of these proud American citizens supported the US constitution. There are tens of thousands more, perhaps less renowned but, no less dedicated.

Bobbie O'Rourke is gonna' have a difficult time trying to take guns from Texans!

The Texans I know say that they are tightening voter registration and voter ID requirements, but dis is what they fear. Idiot who flee the problem and then drag it along with them.
That's how Colorado went blue.

The outcome is inevitable, they have been out bred. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in Houston and Dallas/Ft Worth are largely part of the dependent class.

White people are stupid.