Texas Representative Told Beto his AR-15 was Ready for Beto

I was up in Louisville Kentucky last week on business and talked with an officer while I was out grabbing lunch..We started talking about all types of subjects and one was guns. He told me no way cops will ever come for peoples guns even if ordered to do so..He said that is a common theme all over the USA(with the exception of California).

I was up in Louisville Kentucky last week on business and talked with an officer while I was out grabbing lunch..We started talking about all types of subjects and one was guns. He told me no way cops will ever come for peoples guns even if ordered to do so..He said that is a common theme all over the USA(with the exception of California).
I sure hope he's right because that's where we're headed.

PopPop

What an individual would do, on his own, and what he would send State Agents to do is miles apart.
Beto or who ever wins the nomination should form up the Confiscation Corps. This should be an all volunteer Corps, made up of those who support confiscation. Their mandate should be House to house forced confiscation.
A test of convictions is coming.

PopPop

Those who are rallying support for the destruction of the 2A understand its intent. They draw from those who do not.
The ever present Useful Idiots.

Balrog

The didn't mind collecting them in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

Lukikus2

What an individual would do, on his own, and what he would send State Agents to do is miles apart.
Beto or who ever wins the nomination should form up the Confiscation Corps. This should be an all volunteer Corps, made up of those who support confiscation. Their mandate should be House to house forced confiscation.
A test of convictions is coming.
He is for the same volunteer guard Hitlery is for.

NOLA has long been a democrat stronghold and NOLA cops have been "bent" since the French owned the river town. What the TV "news" report failed to mention was that several neighborhoods actually kept their weapons, telling the Guard troops that they could leave quietly or start shooting. Guard troops did NOT clear that 20% of the Parish's undamaged, unflooded, neighborhoods. Sheriff's deputies chose to leave with the Guard. Efforts to force evacuation and take guns in other south LA Parishes were discontinued after "problems" were discovered.

Should an unconstitutional gun confiscation begin, some peace officers and some Guard Units will participate - at first. My opinion is that when a local attorney hands out copies of Posse Comatatus and explains the penalties under federal law for members of US Army and US Navy units confronting US citizens on US soil, the military help will peter out before major fighting. That leaves local police, which are likely to split 80/20 in favor of NOT taking firearms, and federal police. About a third to a half of the Border Patrol, Forest Service, Social Security, Marshal's Service and Treasury (Secret Service) will resign if ordered to participate. That leaves an armed civilian population to confront however many FBI, DEA and ATF agents are willing to go door to door until they get shot.

Bobbie O'Rourke's plan will just get a few people killed and force a bunch of feds to quit!

Thread starter #16

MudDucker

Staff member
Some NOLA residents just traded their guns for the right to take a dump in the seats at the super dome.

I had a little talk with my AR this morning....we both agreed since it was here legally, and harmed no one .....it shouldn't be deported. Therefore I will be providing a sanctuary safe space for it. It's services may be needed in the future if tyranny persist.