Texas Representative Told Beto his AR-15 was Ready for Beto

Its sadly comical about how much of a bunch of hypocrites the left really is. They are SOOOO anti gun but have to rely on guns being used to attempt to take away the firearms of the Pro Gun people.

NOYDB

Mr. Thinks He Knows It All
There needs to be a reality test required to vote.

Guys back in the 80s on a Christmas morning I was at my in-laws and saw a program on a C span talking about this very thing and it was about the long game. This will be the start of the next war. Foreign troops will be ask to come in and take our weapons. The Democratic Party is no longer the other party they are your enemy. Some ot the trolls here are the ones that wants to take what you have and give it away for votes.

Some of us have already. It is much easier the second go, I assure you. Furthermore, some of our spouses have done the same. Thanks for the training, Uncle Sam!
They will come for us first. The list will be compiled DD241's, hunting license, carry permits, arrest records, and other data. They will either go after the Hard Core3% first or last on the list. but they will work on the list. You already know if your on the list

I see this quote being tossed around quite a bit nowdays. I wonder just how many modern westerners would crowd the hot gates and lay down their lives in defense of liberty. There is another acient greek quote that makes molon labe have its substance. "With your shield or on it" is what the spartan mothers and wives would say. I wonder just how many americans would kiss their wife goodbye and walk outside to meet their maker to stop tyranny. My guess, not many.
We'll soon see. I'm figuring much more than 3% will hit the dance floor when the music starts.

Pete777

Its sadly comical about how much of a bunch of hypocrites the left really is. They are SOOOO anti gun but have to rely on guns being used to attempt to take away the firearms of the Pro Gun people.
Yet, most of them in positions of power or influence go around with armed bodyguards protecting them.
I would love to see Rosie O'Donnell try to walk through Jacksonville, Florida all by herself on a Friday night.

Some of us have already. It is much easier the second go, I assure you. Furthermore, some of our spouses have done the same. Thanks for the training, Uncle Sam!
There are lots of keyboard commandos in the younger crowd. And unfortunately, most of the veterans I know are too far out of shape to be of much use when the time comes. I've seen them at the range, and with BMIs over 30, they make for big, slow targets.

Owning guns ain't gonna help much if you're a poor shot who is 50-150 lbs overweight.

Bigtimber

There weren't as many collected as most think. I know Law Enforcement personally, and citizens that remained and stood in their doorways after dark with their shotguns guarding against looters. Law Enforcement rode right on by looking at them.
Doesn't matter.....those people are the enemy if they took part in it. Skip a home because it looks like trouble only to go the next to take a gun.....is still taking a gun. No excuse for law enforcement or anyone to participate in anything to do with that action. Against the American constitution they pledged to uphold. If 150 of them took one gun....they took part in it....and it was wrong.

Beto endorses using "weapons of war" to forcibly take the same firearms from citizens which is a declaration of war in and of itself. In other words tyranny by definition. This is what 2A was written to prevent.

Dutch

There are lots of keyboard commandos in the younger crowd. And unfortunately, most of the veterans I know are too far out of shape to be of much use when the time comes. I've seen them at the range, and with BMIs over 30, they make for big, slow targets.

Owning guns ain't gonna help much if you're a poor shot who is 50-150 lbs overweight.
Just for conversation sake, are you a Veteran?

Doesn't matter.....those people are the enemy if they took part in it. Skip a home because it looks like trouble only to go the next to take a gun.....is still taking a gun. No excuse for law enforcement or anyone to participate in anything to do with that action. Against the American constitution they pledged to uphold. If 150 of them took one gun....they took part in it....and it was wrong.
I agree 100%, my point was simply that it wasn’t as widespread of an action as it was perceived to be.

Did you not understand what I was saying in my posts? In most of the neighborhoods in and around New Orleans Law Enforcement was not going door to door in a hardcore confiscation. In many known areas Law Enforcement were allowing the citizens to protect themselves and their homes from looters.
:rolleyes:

Bigtimber

I agree 100%, my point was simply that it wasn’t as widespread of an action as it was perceived to be.

Did you not understand what I was saying in my posts? In most of the neighborhoods in and around New Orleans Law Enforcement was not going door to door in a hardcore confiscation. In many known areas Law Enforcement were allowing the citizens to protect themselves and their homes from looters.
:rolleyes:
Well from what I understand the NRA had to sue to get the guns back. I heard numbers from 500 to 1200 firearms collected by that trash. And law enforcement allowing? I would certainly hope so...absolutely none of there business. I would think they have zero authority to stop citizens....I wouldn't think citizens need to be allowed to protect there homes by anyone. Law enforcement effort should have been directed only against the looters/ people breaking the law....not breaking into home looting themselves. NRA stopped with getting the guns back as I understand it..should have prosecuted every officer and every official involved in any way in the confiscation imo.

Law enforcement seems to agree with the liberals and their laws in many states. NY and CO are good examples. I have very strong feelings about the 2nd. Strong enough to die for if it comes to it.

And unfortunately, most of the veterans I know are too far out of shape to be of much use when the time comes. I've seen them at the range, and with BMIs over 30, they make for big, slow targets.

My dad is a Vietnam Vet and Purple Heart recipient. He is a 74-year old with arthritis, diabetes, and chronic lymphocytic lymphoma. He's 5'-6" and a buck-thirty if he falls in the creek. He gets up at 5:00 am 5-6 days a week and puts in 8-10 hours a day, every day, building cabinets in a shop. He still goes out and unloads trucks by hand and does installs. We go to the range, and he handles my 1911 just fine.

Something about the character of many of the men in that generation. Something about the training they got in the Army that never leaves. My dad gets a look in his eyes sometimes. The training is still there, and if he needed to, he could kill a man with his hands. He ain't much to look at, and he doesn't get noticed or draw attention, but he's 100% real deal American man.

If it ever does hit the fan, it won't be the vets you'll need to worry about, or look for. They will be easy to find, because they will be out in front.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
My dad is a Vietnam Vet and Purple Heart recipient. He is a 74-year old with arthritis, diabetes, and chronic lymphocytic lymphoma. He's 5'-6" and a buck-thirty if he falls in the creek. He gets up at 5:00 am 5-6 days a week and puts in 8-10 hours a day, every day, building cabinets in a shop. He still goes out and unloads trucks by hand and does installs. We go to the range, and he handles my 1911 just fine.

Something about the character of many of the men in that generation. Something about the training they got in the Army that never leaves. My dad gets a look in his eyes sometimes. The training is still there, and if he needed to, he could kill a man with his hands. He ain't much to look at, and he doesn't get noticed or draw attention, but he's 100% real deal American man.

If it ever does hit the fan, it won't be the vets you'll need to worry about, or look for. They will be easy to find, because they will be out in front.

I had the honor to meet that fine Gentleman, and shake his hand. Much respect.

I just don’t see the need to repeat history. We’ve already seen what happens to citizens when they give up the ability to (effectively) defend themselves. Whether that Enemy is foreign,or domestic is irrelevant. It is not,and will not be negotiable..The End🇺🇸