Texas Representative Told Beto his AR-15 was Ready for Beto

I get where DrummerBoy is coming from. It wasn’t an insult...merely pointing out that most of us are OUT OF SHAPE!! How many of us could load up with 50 lbs of gear, your Firearm of choice,adequate ammo, and go put up an extended firefight against a hoard of apocalyptic Lefties out on a rampage?? I’d dare so MOST of us are NOT ready....myself included.

I get where DrummerBoy is coming from. It wasn’t an insult...merely pointing out that most of us are OUT OF SHAPE!! How many of us could load up with 50 lbs of gear, your Firearm of choice,adequate ammo, and go put up an extended firefight against a hoard of apocalyptic Lefties out on a rampage?? I’d dare so MOST of us are NOT ready....myself included.
I'll take my chances with that one. I'm a lot more fit for it than that bunch of feminine hipsters. Trust me.

Well from what I understand the NRA had to sue to get the guns back. I heard numbers from 500 to 1200 firearms collected by that trash. And law enforcement allowing? I would certainly hope so...absolutely none of there business. I would think they have zero authority to stop citizens....I wouldn't think citizens need to be allowed to protect there homes by anyone. Law enforcement effort should have been directed only against the looters/ people breaking the law....not breaking into home looting themselves. NRA stopped with getting the guns back as I understand it..should have prosecuted every officer and every official involved in any way in the confiscation imo.
Yep, civilization as we know it practically broke down in some areas after Katrina.

There is something to be said about making your shots count when you are unable to retreat.

Bigtimber

You might be right about that.....but Id hate to face down 2 double row utv's with fat boys hanging out all sides, case of beanie wienies in back, with plenty of ammo and a patriot spirit though lol. As long as they standing for freedom.....total respect.

I've hunted and shot competitions out to a 1,200+ yards with many a men and women that simply will not comply with confiscation. I would strongly suggest to anybody foolish enough to attempt disarming them to have a proper will filled out. Their short range ability isn't lacking either.

I am 66 y/o, heart problems, 30 pounds heavier than I should be (says my regular doc), way out of shape, and stove up with author-I-hurts. The Navy never taught me how to be a grunt. I don't have a prayer in a hand to hand match with fists or knives. My hands shake (just a little - normal neuro response to age) and my eyesight ain't all that great.

We old fools know we cannot face combat troops. AND we know that when the left attempts their takeover of the USA, we will NOT face an organized military effort. Posse Comitatus, y'all! The US armed forces will NOT violate US law if ordered to violate the US constitution - it is that simple.

What all us old fools also know is that the left will delude themselves into believing that ordering paramilitary groups (like urban SWAT teams) to support federal police will be enough to take control. The police in major urban cities will probably be able to send thousands of up armed officers to back the FBI and ATF. And the left will likely believe that they can break into homes and confiscate firearms and ammo with their federal stormtroopers. They certainly will have a large list of names from the NICS for their "probable cause" addresses.

Against a domestic police response, against the "powerful" Antifa warriors, against thugs from the city gangs out looking for loot, against liberal enforcers, even against state guard units led by political appointees who don't know or don't care that their action against US citizens on US soil is treason, against all of these - the old fools will win. We're old and mean, slow and focused, determined and willing. There are millions of us. We can hide in plain sight. We have a lot of grandkids to protect. We will pull triggers.

I am 66 y/o, heart problems, 30 pounds heavier than I should be (says my regular doc), way out of shape, and stove up with author-I-hurts. The Navy never taught me how to be a grunt. I don't have a prayer in a hand to hand match with fists or knives. My hands shake (just a little - normal neuro response to age) and my eyesight ain't all that great.

We old fools know we cannot face combat troops. AND we know that when the left attempts their takeover of the USA, we will NOT face an organized military effort. Posse Comitatus, y'all! The US armed forces will NOT violate US law if ordered to violate the US constitution - it is that simple.

What all us old fools also know is that the left will delude themselves into believing that ordering paramilitary groups (like urban SWAT teams) to support federal police will be enough to take control. The police in major urban cities will probably be able to send thousands of up armed officers to back the FBI and ATF. And the left will likely believe that they can break into homes and confiscate firearms and ammo with their federal stormtroopers. They certainly will have a large list of names from the NICS for their "probable cause" addresses.

Against a domestic police response, against the "powerful" Antifa warriors, against thugs from the city gangs out looking for loot, against liberal enforcers, even against state guard units led by political appointees who don't know or don't care that their action against US citizens on US soil is treason, against all of these - the old fools will win. We're old and mean, slow and focused, determined and willing. There are millions of us. We can hide in plain sight. We have a lot of grandkids to protect. We will pull triggers.
Hit em far enough away that they can probably hear the shot and blend back in....

What an individual would do, on his own, and what he would send State Agents to do is miles apart.
Beto or who ever wins the nomination should form up the Confiscation Corps. This should be an all volunteer Corps, made up of those who support confiscation. Their mandate should be House to house forced confiscation.
A test of convictions is coming.
And they should start in Chicago.

280bst

I think that beto issued the first threat - We're going to 'take' your AR15 and your AK47...…...

He did not state he was asking for them to be turned in.
It wasn't the 1st threat it was the 1st unmasked threat. By the way it's not a Threat it's been their goal along for All weapons. their is no such thing as a Gov't buy back every thing the Gov't does is Tax payer funded Period

Dutch

Words to ponder...

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

Slewfoot

Yep, civilization as we know it practically broke down in some areas after Katrina.
It has been a long time but there are some good reads out there regarding Lessons from Katrina. Many acted as they do when civilization breaks down; there were LE who committed suicide, there was authorization from the Mayor for LE to utilize the property of civilians as needed, there was some taking of weapons from citizens and I recall a elderly lady being roughed up on TV, as LE took her .38. I went back and found the video: it is below:

Last edited:

Patriot44

There are lots of keyboard commandos in the younger crowd. And unfortunately, most of the veterans I know are too far out of shape to be of much use when the time comes. I've seen them at the range, and with BMIs over 30, they make for big, slow targets.

Owning guns ain't gonna help much if you're a poor shot who is 50-150 lbs overweight.
I type this as I look above my grandfathers flag that draped his coffin to a plaque that I was given from the soldiers that I served with.

It reads:

I was that which others did not want to be.

I went where others feared to go,
and did what others failed to do.

I asked nothing from those who gave nothing and reluctantly accepted
the thought of eternal loneliness ... should I fail.

I have seen the face of terror; felt the stinging cold of fear; enjoyed
the sweet taste of a moment's love.

I have cried, pained and hoped ... but, most of all,
I have lived the times others would say were best forgotten.

At least someday, I will be able to say that I am proud of what I was ...

a soldier.

It is a little cheesy to soldier, but it highlights exactly why the US Government fears it's veterans. Hipsters, Antifa and any other panty wad idiot do not even wonder into a veterans head when thinking of a battle between good and evil.

The US Army (and other branches to a lesser extent except for maybe the crayon eaters) figured out many, many years ago that if you take Jonny From The Block and tear him down until he contemplates suicide and then rebuild him to US Army standards, you have created a monster; a fighter that does not accept loss.

There is a reason that US veterans are sought after by so many employers in the US and the rest of the world. We may be a little heavier and a bit more out of shape, but we do not waiver! We are steadfast in our convictions and accept nothing but excellence along the way. We make decisions in the blink of an eye, stick with them and never allow anyone (maybe other vets) to control our 'eye of the tiger', laser focused and refusal to lose attitudes. We are SOLDIERS till death do us part.

Any veteran should be able to tell you, we recognize each other in passing. Soldiers walk, talk and breath with a certain swagger that no one has yet to recreate.

When Brother Bradley mentioned his father's 'look in the eyes' in a previous post, I know that look, his father is my brother!

Dutch

I type this as I look above my grandfathers flag that draped his coffin to a plaque that I was given from the soldiers that I served with.

It reads:

I was that which others did not want to be.

I went where others feared to go,
and did what others failed to do.

I asked nothing from those who gave nothing and reluctantly accepted
the thought of eternal loneliness ... should I fail.

I have seen the face of terror; felt the stinging cold of fear; enjoyed
the sweet taste of a moment's love.

I have cried, pained and hoped ... but, most of all,
I have lived the times others would say were best forgotten.

At least someday, I will be able to say that I am proud of what I was ...

a soldier.

It is a little cheesy to soldier, but it highlights exactly why the US Government fears it's veterans. Hipsters, Antifa and any other panty wad idiot do not even wonder into a veterans head when thinking of a battle between good and evil.

The US Army (and other branches to a lesser extent except for maybe the crayon eaters) figured out many, many years ago that if you take Jonny From The Block and tear him down until he contemplates suicide and then rebuild him to US Army standards, you have created a monster; a fighter that does not accept loss.

There is a reason that US veterans are sought after by so many employers in the US and the rest of the world. We may be a little heavier and a bit more out of shape, but we do not waiver! We are steadfast in our convictions and accept nothing but excellence along the way. We make decisions in the blink of an eye, stick with them and never allow anyone (maybe other vets) to control our 'eye of the tiger', laser focused and refusal to lose attitudes. We are SOLDIERS till death do us part.

Any veteran should be able to tell you, we recognize each other in passing. Soldiers walk, talk and breath with a certain swagger that no one has yet to recreate.

When Brother Bradley mentioned his father's 'look in the eyes' in a previous post, I know that look, his father is my brother!
OUTSTANDING post!

:cheers::flag:

Patriot44

I was raised around Vietnam vets and probably the single most reason that I dressed up as a soldier every Halloween of my youth- and then joined the Army. I also had two professional mentors that happen to be Vietnam vets; one a tunnel rat 11B on his first VN tour, his second was SF- the other was a comms guys who endured some really tough days on tour. Saw him in July in Portsmouth NH, I bought he and his wife along with mine a $1000 dinner. I owe them both my career. I assure you, no in shape hipster, Antifa or panty wad on this earth would ever want to go toe to toe with either. I ASSURE you!

Funny story, the comms guy mentioned above and I were in a meeting where a VP was giving a talk to us managers. She said, 'we need all hands on deck, we are in a crisis'. My boss (the comms guy) spoke up in the crowd of 20 and said, 'we have a situation, not a crisis'. This went back and forth for a few minutes until the VP said, 'so tell us what a crisis really is'? His reply, 'when you can see your ride home but it can't land'! Total laughter except by her, she had no idea what he meant.

I always liked this tribute:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>