Thanks Strict 9 Destroyer complete!

PineThirty

Thread starter #1
I sent my Destroyer 350 to Shane at Strict 9 Strings for a string and tune! He did a awesome job on It! Thanks again Shane. While It was away I deiced to get some new accessories for It. Finally got It all ready to go. Im ready to stick some hogs now!

Bowtech Destroyer 350 29" 68lbs 324-326fps
Strict 9 Custom Bow Strings
QAD HD
Spot Hogg Boss Hogg single pin .19
Stokerized 8" Stabilizer
Harvest Time HT-2
Rage 2 Blade

Sweet looking Rig!!!

I'm ready to see the carnage it does to the pigs!

XJfire75

Diggin that sight.

Good lookin bow too!

toolmkr20

Nice rig. I spoke with Shane about two weeks ago and am planning on sending him my Z28 Ninja in April. Gonna get him to make me a set of blue and black string and cable. I will post pics when finished. I have read a lot of good things about his strings.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Sweet, I like the skull wrist sling.

PineThirty

Thread starter #11
Shane Is a really nice dude. Knows his stuff when It comes to bow work as well. Plus he makes a set of strrings that will hold up for a while. I have been very Impressed with them. Youll be happy.

Nice rig. I spoke with Shane about two weeks ago and am planning on sending him my Z28 Ninja in April. Gonna get him to make me a set of blue and black string and cable. I will post pics when finished. I have read a lot of good things about his strings.
Thanks man, all my buddies hate on me for It but I like It. I got mine from Paramadness If anyone Is looking for one. They make some great slings.

Sweet, I like the skull wrist sling.

hogman1

that string looks a little familiar. IMHO you cant get a better set of strings. I loved every set hes ever made me, the wifes happy too.