Thanks to all my sponsors!

Now that I have your attention.

What is it with all the advertising and sponsorship now days? I don’t remember it being this bad in the previous years but it seems like every buck that falls now has a magical sponsor that sealed the deal other than good ole fashion scouting and homework. Is there money being thrown around that I’m not aware of and could be missing out on? I kill some big deer and would be glad to thank Uncle Toms Magical Deer Lure if it will make me a few dollars. Id be willing to bet less than 10% actually use said product to aid in the kill. I ask all this because I just saw a dang deer stand posted in the picture with a buck that was killed this afternoon. That’s right, an entire deer stand was piled up next to the buck. The pros aren’t even this annoying :sneaky:

Is it all about money rather than killing big ole bucks?

And go!

Last edited:

rutnbuk

Is it all about money rather than killing big ole bucks?

Most of today's hunting shows teach us the way to be successful is to spend money AND the mark of a successful hunter/hunt is captured "only" in the taking of a big ole buck...both are fake news;)

Hunter922

Careful We have pros on here that may get twisted up and pout as well...
Just hunt, this is getting ridiculous..

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I sent a video naming all my “sponsors” to a friend of mine.
The video was several minutes worth of every hunting company I could think of and every establishment that helped me that day.
Then two seconds footage of the deer.
I was still in the stand at the time. He enjoyed it more than I expected.

kevincox

Come on guys admit it. You bought a scent or some gadget because it was placed in front of a deer with 45 hashtags at the bottom. ?

hoytslanger87

Also most don't truly believe in the product. Listen to Dudleys podcast about UA (which was very tasteful) he was only using one off pieces that weren't available to the masses.

Last edited:

catch22

money drives everything these days..........simple as that. It drives almost every aspect of deer hunting

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Also most don't truly believe in the product. Listen to Dudleys podcast about UA (which was very tasteful) he was only using one off pieces that weren't available to the masses.

He also pimps the HECS suit...