Thanks to all my sponsors!

Well since I got some more advertisement in this thread I would like to thank Black eagle for the shout out. Right on brother hope it taste good. Love this thread. It cracks me up. Always need a good laugh. I hope they keep sending me pics with my “product” in front of them and I will gladly keep posting. Maybe even make it on a few more threads like this before some one deletes the post for “advertising”. If we can’t take jokes we need to get out of the business.

Have you ever offered a free (or discounted) product for sending in a picture of a deer lying on one of your buck muscle bags?

Careful with your answer.

deast1988

I wish I could get a sponser from China, everything archery related comes from there lol. China Dermics they bad,

I'll take a prince tennis racket sponsorship aswell love me some O tech on the Carbon Hoyt's.

I'm glad they don't let the posters buy memberships here AT is terrible with the sponsers post to the point they trying to argue an degrade each other.

Long as it's a legal kill I'm down to say congrats. If it's one where all these packages are laid out infront of it like a circus I'll pass. Won't be buying in off the circus pusher products either.

I've Dropped all the Arrcus products off the fact they entered deer into the bow challenge using all the packages.

I won't use buck muscle either because the joke that private land deer magically get huge enough to put a bag of the product infront.

Y'all keep posting these kills with products claiming it's the reason the animal was taken

Post your dead down wind spray your buck muscle bag an your ram cat Broadhead package. I'll continue by totally ignoring your company as a whole.

Garnto88

You got that right. Everybody got something to hold up. Most time they leave out the main product that they depend on!!!! That wagon load of corn the deer was standing in!!

Bearakota

I don’t have to be careful with my answer black eagle. Simple answer to that question we have a sponsor ship with Jeff Foxworthy. Last year we gave one pallet of feed to the seek one boys that they fed the big 200” whitetail. Have summer pics to prove those two. This year we gave a pallet of feed to a local group of country boys that have a show down here called “Strut South” trying to help them get views and their name out. Other then that we have no money in advertising. We have never given away feed for pics or offered discounts for pics. I can honestly say the company is blessed and humbled by the amount of hunters that purchase my product and are willing to post and share it. to “ Deast1988” that is totally awesome that you feel that way. That is the beauty of hunting. No one has to do it the same and no one has to hunt like everyone else. I feel like you need to take bits and pieces from personal experiences and other hunters success to build on what you personally enjoy. Hunt how you want to hunt and harvest what is a trophy to you. I will post a hunters six pointer right beside the biggest deer killed on my feed if that is what made the hunter happy. I hope and plan to post thousands of pics of successful customers of ours. Like I said in my last post, joke or not serious or not you can’t take this stuff personally. I love the post and love this thread.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
^shows a lot of class in that post^. Great answer man. I'm not a fan of the way everybody is pimping products in hunting but that's a great outlook

Kris87

I just wish if someone is going to place a product in front of a dead animal, have some respect for the animal and at least take it out of the package to make it look like you actually used it!

deast1988

I'm learning from the pros. I'll figure out product placement later!

Attachments

• 0EDDD34F-4C1C-4502-9374-81CCCE46E0B0.jpeg
    0EDDD34F-4C1C-4502-9374-81CCCE46E0B0.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 44

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I use a few products for hunting and use a supplement feed. I won't take pics of the stuff I use in kill pics simply because nobody pays me to advertise for them.

across the river

That’s what all the hunters look like pushing these products :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do you care so much? If they want to post a product with a dead deer, then they should post a product with a dead deer. I couldn't tell you the last time I post any picture on here of anything I killed. I just have no interest at this age to take a picture of, much lost post a picture, of a doe I killed with the bow, a limit of wood ducks, or a limit of crappie. If I shot a Eurasian Widgeon or a ten point doe that was unique I might share that, but outside of that I really have no interest. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy hunting and fishing as the next guy, or even enjoy seeing pictures on here that other people post. If everyone was like me, the whole place would be boring, so I appreciate the people who take the time to take pictures and post them on here. What products someone else chooses to include or not include int he picture really isn't any of my business. It isn't that big of a deal. Quit complaining and just be glad there are people out there to keep the forum going and make it interesting. If everyone on here was an ole fogey like me, there wouldn't much to see, so appreciate the fact that there are pictures to see.

Why do you care so much? If they want to post a product with a dead deer, then they should post a product with a dead deer. I couldn't tell you the last time I post any picture on here of anything I killed. I just have no interest at this age to take a picture of, much lost post a picture, of a doe I killed with the bow, a limit of wood ducks, or a limit of crappie. If I shot a Eurasian Widgeon or a ten point doe that was unique I might share that, but outside of that I really have no interest. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy hunting and fishing as the next guy, or even enjoy seeing pictures on here that other people post. If everyone was like me, the whole place would be boring, so I appreciate the people who take the time to take pictures and post them on here. What products someone else chooses to include or not include int he picture really isn't any of my business. It isn't that big of a deal. Quit complaining and just be glad there are people out there to keep the forum going and make it interesting. If everyone on here was an ole fogey like me, there wouldn't much to see, so appreciate the fact that there are pictures to see.

I appreciate that their are pictures to see. Where did I say that I didn’t appreciate people posting pictures of their kills?

It’s just silly that there are grown men acting like teenagers trying to be the next big thing. The fact that half of these guys can’t kill deer and not push a product is ridiculous.

It’s more so pushed on Facebook because they get more views there. Voo Doo is the worst out there right now.

I’m willing to bet half or even more of the kills posted with a product......had very little help with pictured product. They are just chasing the recognition is all.

Has the day of a hunter using plain ole skill gone out the door? It sure is beginning to look like it.....

Jim Boyd

Quit watching TV and you can avoid most of it - if it bothers you.

If you like it, keep watching!

I will, for the life of me, never understand people that simply feel they have to impose their beliefs on everyone else - or air their gripes publicly for all the world to see (that is what your dog or your barn door is for).

I see a photograph from time to time that I get via email or text but other than that I don’t see much.

Most of my shopping is done online so I am rarely in a hunting outlet or store which also serves to keep the noise down.

Best of luck in 2018!

Last edited:

Buckman18

My wife is going to get some fake tata’s and pretend she’s a hunter and Tomboy for TV. When the tv ratings come in I will be the best deer hunter.

Gajbird

It's the oldest trick in the book...Cast shade on someone else's skills, trophy, or even interests and it implies yours are superior.