Thanks to the GON forum

LowerAl

I am a new member and not very familiar with Internet forum etiquette, so I contacted a couple folks directly about fishing above West Point and wanted to say thanks to Dustin and jroesel for the responses. Fished Friday evening and ALLLLLL day Saturday specifically for white bass and or crappie. Didn’t catch them all or the biggest, but my son and best friend for 40 years were the happiest guys out there, below. Learned a lot about the area, really cool, probably awesome when the lake is full and my buddy fell out of the boat about 830, which was a real treat for my son. Sorry for the length, really appreciate the feedback from folks here.

Attachments

• F981B829-CA2E-4663-9427-B953BAACBEFE.jpeg
    F981B829-CA2E-4663-9427-B953BAACBEFE.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 6B2AF716-C7B4-40EA-96A9-1B2A062EF8A7.jpeg
    6B2AF716-C7B4-40EA-96A9-1B2A062EF8A7.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 155

GeorgiaBob

The shorter fisherman in your photos has a very, "I am serious about fishing" face on!

Welcome to GON. May you have even more fun, and greater success, next time!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great weekend , and you got advice from a couple good ones !

JROESEL

Loweral, I’m glad everything panned out for you, by the way the pictures look, you did good, I will tell you, if you ask this amazing GON family for anything, I promise you they will come through, from fishing, hunting, help, prayers, etc,
This group of people will go above and beyond to help another person out, that’s what the outdoors is about!!
Congratulations on the fish!!!

RamblinWreck

Notice the young man's plate is already empty. :LOL: