The “ Official” 2023 Pick’ems Smack-talk Thread !!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It’s going to be a ruff 14 weeks.
How does this pick’ems work any how ?

bullgator

Do we actually need an “official” smack talk thread? There’s smack talk going on in every thread. These dog fans are off their chains :bounce:
I’m surprised that a buckeye fan would want one considering how y’all get dogslapped all year on here………..:whip:

:wink:

Madsnooker

I’m surprised that a buckeye fan would want one considering how y’all get dogslapped all year on here………..:whip:

:wink:
Guth and I have big shoulders so it's all good!!!! :bounce: of course if we had a different outcome on that fg we would be the ones doing the dogslapping!!!!! facepalm: with that said I wouldn't have been to hard on my pup brethren but I sure would have had fun with my boy Slayer. I had an awesome gif that may or may not have something to do with my sister in law that was a missed fg from being posted. Oh what a night that could have been for guth and me here at the campfire. :bounce:

bullgator

Guth and I have big shoulders so it's all good!!!! :bounce: of course if we had a different outcome on that fg we would be the ones doing the dogslapping!!!!! facepalm: with that said I wouldn't have been to hard on my pup brethren but I sure would have had fun with my boy Slayer. I had an awesome gif that may or may not have something to do with my sister in law that was a missed fg from being posted. Oh what a night that could have been for guth and me here at the campfire. :bounce:
Now you’re just trying to get me to root for y’all…… :wink:

MudDucker

Staff member

And if frogs had wings ....

bullgator

My wife would be a mess. She is petrified of those big slimmy ones that hang out at the front door lights. I they could fly she would have my shotgun at the front door loaded!!! :rofl:
A lever action .357 with snake shot would be awesome.

MudDucker

Staff member
My wife would be a mess. She is petrified of those big slimmy ones that hang out at the front door lights. I they could fly she would have my shotgun at the front door loaded!!! :rofl:

Well, we all know she is safe. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member