the 2013 TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

Jake Allen

Administrator
Thread starter #1
March 16 & 17 at the Chick Fila Rock Ranch, the Rock, Ga
(Just west of Barnesville)

I will post more information next week, but please mark you calender. We will have a blast.
Flyer attached

Thanks!

Attachments

chenryiv

:yeah: On the calendar

Last edited:

chenryiv

This could be fun but I'll just let it lay..
That's what I get for typing while driving.:hair: Did I Just admit to breaking the law? Oops!

Last edited:

yaknfish

This is so cool. I haven't hunted with a bow in years, but I knew Dan when I lived in Athens. Still have the bow he set up for me. I'll try to make the event. If I don't make it, I'll be thinking of him and all of you.

Last edited:

Jake Allen

Administrator
Thread starter #9
This is so cool. I haven't hunted with a bow in years, but I knew Dan when I lived in Athens. Still have the bow he set up for me. I'll try to make the event. If I don't make it, I'll be thinking og him and all of you.
I hope to see you there!

dutchman

No typo. Scoring is 5 for kill zone, 3 for a body hit in foam, and you know what for a miss.

Thread starter #17
Will there be camping? If so, what are the accommodations?
Good places to camp, close to the targets and happenings.
Primitive camping, no garbage service, (bring it in, take it with you please.) ground fires okay if not too dry and windy, but will need a temp fire ring.
Flush toilets available toward the front of the ranch, and will be an easy drive. We will have two portable toilets at camping.

TNGIRL

BUMP............:biggrin2:

dutchman

Less than two weeks from now. Better make plans to join us as you won't want to miss this shoot. The venue has been changed to better accomodate more people from all over Georgia plus Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and the Carolinas. Y'all come!