the 2013 TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot

frankwright

Looks like our rules are pretty much the same as other large Traditional shoots.

"Howard Hill Southeastern Classic Rules" Tournament Will Be a Three Day Multi-Round Event With The Highest Score From Either Day Determining The Winner. In Addition,There Will Also Be A Saturday Shoot-Off Between The Top 32 Men & Women Competitors. First Round Only Cards for Championship Shoot-off Must be Turned in no Later Than 2:30 PM Sat. Top 32 Names Will Be Posted @ 3 PM With Shoot-Off Starting @ 4:00 PM This Will Be Something Extra & In No Way Will Interfere With The Format of The Howard Hill Classic Multi_Round Shoot. No Extra Fee For Championship Shoot-Off, Just Have To Be In Top 32 The Championship Man & Woman’s Winner Will Receive a Howard Hill Longbow Traditional Equipment Only Safety First: No Elevated Rests : No String Walking : No Stabilizers : No Mechanical Releases : No Sights No Binoculars : At Least One Finger Must Be Touching Arrow Longbow & Recurve (Wood, Aluminum or Carbon Arrows) : Self Bow (Wood or Cane Arrows Only) 125 Grain Minimum Field Points Men's Division Only : Minimum Three Shooters Per Group

Jake Allen

Other larger shoots in surrounding states do the same with less rules and larger turnouts

What time are you planning to be here tomorrow?
I look forward to meeting you. I will be at the registration table.

dutchman

We are having much fun and fellowship here. If you chose not to come, you have robbed yourself of a good time.

Bonaire-Dave

Glad to hear everything is going fine. I was on I75 today near there and weather was great. I had to go to Warner Robins Friday and then come on back today to Blairsville, hopefully I won't have to be in Metro Atl (Detroit of the South) for a good while again. Dave

2wheelfoster

Thank you to everyone who put this on! The site, the set up, the food, the weather, the people, I don't think it could have been any better! Thank you again for a wonderful time!

ngabowhunter

Thank you to everyone who put this on! The site, the set up, the food, the weather, the people, I don't think it could have been any better! Thank you again for a wonderful time!

Absolutely!! My wife, daughter and I had a great time. We are already looking forward to the next shoot.

Al33

AMEN AND AMEN!!!

Have a few pic's to post up when I can get to them. Awesome weekend!!!

Bowhunterga

Sure was a great time this weekend. It looked like everywhere I saw happy folks having a grand time. Food Saturday night was almost as good as the fellowship of friends and family.

Thanks to all who made the shoot one to remember and thanks to everyone who brought food, drink, ice and other items for the supper.

Already looking forward to next year!!!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of our introduction to the TBG (for Ethan, Rachel and me it was our first shoot ever!). You have all become so important to our family. We really treasure the fellowship, wonderful food and great friends that we have made. Its such an exciting year and we look forward to all the opportunities coming up. :) Love you all! Michelle (Todd's wife :)_)

SELFBOW

Can't say anything that hasnt been repeated already. There was so many choices at the table I didnt get to sample it all:clap:

Didn't shoot as well as I wanted but still had tons of fun w new faces and old ones as well::ke:
The weekend went by to fast. I told Al we need to plan a full week of camping and archery in the future...

Todd Cook

Martin, if I shot bows, camped and hung out with all of ya'll for a week I'm afraid I might never go back to work again. :)

charlie 2 arrow

:cool::fine::cheers:Great fun, food, & fellowship! Had a great time. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen. I'm already looking forward to next year! Martin, I will not be submitting any photos...there should be no photographic evidence of the way I shot!!!:banginghe:cry::cry::bounce::bounce:

PRlongbow

What a wonderful weekend, carol and I had a blast,thanks to all Who made it Go so well And a big thanks to the rock ranch for Hosting our get together:clap:

woodswalker

Had a great time shooting with new friends and chatting it up with old ones. Loved the food and the beautiful weather. Loved seeing my little one Taylor having a good time with her little friends. Thank everyone for making this possible. Everyday should be as good as this weekend has been. We cann't wait for the next one.

Stump Shooter

Will and I had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone. Thanks to TBG Officers and everyone involved in making this thing happen, looking forward to the next shoot, and hopefully the next hunt.

We had a wonderful time. So many great people. Beautiful place to hold this event. Thanks for all the hard work that was put into making this weekend perfect.