The best there is for 2 reasons

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Our very own Dustin Pate.
A. He knows how to catch em better Than anyone I know.
B. He loves to help, and if paid off for a high school kid big time.
Text copied from a buddy....
Yo. Can you ask your buddy how west point is fishing
Now. We have a tournament there this weekend

I won't copy the response I got from Dustin, but he helped out immensely. Detailed info, several tips and locations provided.

Text from buddy and son last night after the tournament....

Thanks for Reaching out to your buddy and sharing the info. We came in 8th today and qualified for high school nationals in Wisconsin in June!!!

You can't quantify this for a high school senior who trying to make a college fishing team! This tournament may very well help this kid get a scholarship and/or help him realize his dream. Thanks again ole pal!

JROESEL

He is a heck of a guy, his whole family is,
I was stuck one day in January last year, I had pulled 5 group 31’s out of the boat to lighten it, I called Dustin to see if he was out and about, told him my situation, he left work and went got his boat, came and got IN the water with me, to get it un stuck, then wouldn’t take anything, offered money, poles etc, nothing, that’s just how he is,
I stated in his birthday wish post, that Greg should be mighty proud of that youngin

@Greg Pate
@Dustin Pate

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He is a heck of a guy, his whole family is,
I was stuck one day in January last year, I had pulled 5 group 31’s out of the boat to lighten it, I called Dustin to see if he was out and about, told him my situation, he left work and went got his boat, came and got IN the water with me, to get it un stuck, then wouldn’t take anything, offered money, poles etc, nothing, that’s just how he is,
I stated in his birthday wish post, that Greg should be mighty proud of that youngin

@Greg Pate
@Dustin Pate
Knowing @Greg Pate ....how did Dustin turn out the way he did? :rofl:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
He is a great guy that’s for sure , and doesn’t mind helping ! I asked a couple years ago about cat fishing in the river near Franklin .
I got way more than I asked for , google earth pictures with spots marked . Couldn’t ask for much more . First trip out made this young lady smile .. F3E00744-E313-4089-94CE-98DB3730910F.jpeg

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words! I love seeing folks having a good time and catching fish, especially when it comes to the younger generation. Everyone is so hush hush when it comes to reports and help now days. I know the internet has put pressure on certain spots, but it's no reason not to help a fellow angler out.