The Bird Dog Puppy Thread

asc

Pictures are from May.
Otis and Opie are my two(liver/white).
Little black and white gyp was one we transported back to Fl. for another gentleman.
They did good in that Nashville hotel room:D

Please pay no attention to my wife's outfit....facepalm:

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 4,223
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4,264

Deadduck

Boykin named Sadie

She is doing great in the dove fields looking forward to waterfowl season

Attachments

• new pup.jpg
    new pup.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2,739
  • sadie in milly.jpg
    sadie in milly.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,681

GTM142

This is Maddie. I've been keeping her a secret. Has been with Mike Tracy for about 5 mo. now.

Attachments

• DSC_3784.jpg
    DSC_3784.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 2,527

UGAFX4

Wow some great looking pups. Waddler is that a small munsterlander??

coveyrise90

My newest pup, Copper. Now 2.

881e6395.jpg

e0594818.jpg

0419111805.jpg

JuliaH

Beautiful!! :)

waddler

Banned

Coach K

Xerxes Highland Jester

Here's the little ball of energy out of our Bull' dog & Greg Ramey's Ginger dog. Going to be fun to see how she turns out. Don't know if I'll be able to let this one go??

Attachments

• 2013 9-19 ''Jess''.jpg
    2013 9-19 ''Jess''.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 2,354

Coach K

Nice looking Setter that you got there Coach. I'm with ya on keeping that one.

She is going to be a fine hunting dog for sure. She probably would be a great NSTRA dog, as well, because she is a quick little thing! But, I have been looking for a female to take the one spot I have open in the kennel for a dam that I can breed to "T". I have been talking to a few folks that have some nice lines, any of which I would like to blend in with "T". Needless to say, she is pointing great, getting good at the "HERE" command & even retrieving an old knotted sock to me so she can jump up into my lap. I'll be adding some video of that to my facebook page soon! She'll make someone a humdinger of a hunting partner! Make sure you drop me a note on fb how those new additions of yours are making out. It will be nice when hunting season rolls around! ::;

waddler

Banned
The picture makes him look black.

If you are referring to Roy, he is Liver Roan, Laci is Liver, White and Tan (sorta Orange). American Brits have no black, including their nose.

Jetjockey

If you are referring to Roy, he is Liver Roan, Laci is Liver, White and Tan (sorta Orange). American Brits have no black, including their nose.

I'm aware of that. That's why I was asking. In the bottom picture he looks black liver. That picture is decieving. .

Any one else have a pup this greedy? He finished his bowl, waited for the other dogs to finish theirs, and sat there sniffing and licking that bowl.

Attachments

• IMG_20130929_154705.jpg
    IMG_20130929_154705.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,287

Fat Albert

Cy's first swim! Used a squirrel tail on a string which he later began a retrieve on then let it go on the way back and it sank! But hey... It was a good start!
http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/D...D97-794-0000014CFEB902EA_zps39e6e18a.mp4.html

First point... again using a squirrel tail. We were on a squirrel hunt in the Cohutta WMA... no quail wings or feathers available! So I used what I had and got this!
null_zpsa825a4cb.jpg

And this...
null_zpsa0211e7e.jpg

We dined on this!
null_zpsd020a1ca.jpg

JuliaH

He's looking good FA!!