The Braves from now til the playoffs 2019 (cont'd)

Coenen

Yep, it was a fine time to turn on a Braves game for the first time in 15 years.. See y'all in 15 more.:ROFLMAO:
Don't let it be like that. They're a good, fun team to watch, and I sincerely believe their arrow is still pointing up, it's just tough to see them go out like this.

LEGHORN

I love them in the regular season and go to 6-8 games each year now that they right here in my backyard; but this collapse is too much like the Falcons super bowl fiasco. Just horrendous

Patriot44

Banned
Nah, this game was over when Molina hit the game winning sac fly during game 4. I could smell it then. He sucked the life out of the team.

LEGHORN

You right, Atlanta just doesn’t lose deciding games; they lose in grand fashion. I wish this game had the same mercy rules of the youth tournaments, let’s end this mess.

duckyaker90

A complete fold on the field and the stadium. All because Helsley went and got all butthurt because a tomahawk chop was so offensive, they decided not to give out foam tomahawks and play the chant as much. It’s not a mockery, but Mr. Helsley if it will make you feel better. We’ll be the ones who took your land and buried your heritage and history. What a crock.

Coenen

Cool story, bro.

LEGHORN

You know, I think I’m done with them just over this tomahawk chop thing. Unbelievable they bowed down to this guy especially in this situation. But really, really smart on his behalf to cause such a distraction and I truly believe affect the game. I will not be at Suntrust as regularly as I was in past.

Twiggbuster

So no foam tomahawks?
So no drumbeat to drive the chant?
So no pregame rallies with chop?
I’m out like Dick’s.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You right, Atlanta just doesn’t lose deciding games; they lose in grand fashion. I wish this game had the same mercy rules of the youth tournaments, let’s end this mess.

This. ^

A complete fold on the field and the stadium. All because Helsley went and got all butthurt because a tomahawk chop was so offensive, they decided not to give out foam tomahawks and play the chant as much. What a crock.

And this just made it worse. ^

If the Braves are gonna lose when it counts and get all up in the SJW crap I'm definitely out.