The Buffalo Soldiers

100hunter

Tin Hut!

The Soldiers have all been activated and are present and accounted for.

The Fever

Tin Hut!

The Soldiers have all been activated and are present and accounted for.

Willie....i need some help in that smack talk thread...::;

Kris87

Willie, is it true that when Alligood hunts with you he carries your bow from the truck for you? :D

100hunter

Willie, is it true that when Alligood hunts with you he carries your bow from the truck for you? :D

Not only my bow but my lunch also. Thats cold Kris. And he's suppose to be your friend. I guest friendship ends during September Madness.

100hunter

No, but when we do go, we double up and I help him drag his deer.......:biggrin2:

Since we only have to kill two does, we can go more often. I'm only going to hunt alone maybe once or twice this year. I hate dragging deer alone. If anyone needs any help dragging, that Maxwell boy is pretty strong. :cool: I noticed you always get the first shot.

Last edited:

Kris87

Not only my bow but my lunch also. Thats cold Kris. And he's suppose to be your friend. I guest friendship ends during September Madness.

I gotta talk to him. He don't even get the gate at my spot. :D

100hunter

I gotta talk to him. He don't even get the gate at my spot. :D

I got an idea. When you pull up to the gate try twiddling your thumbs and whistling for about five minutes, maybe he'll get the point.

jaymax

Since we only have to kill two does, we can go more often. I'm only going to hunt alone maybe once or twice this year. I hate dragging deer alone. If anyone needs any help dragging, that Maxwell boy is pretty strong. :cool: I noticed you always get the first shot.[/QUOTE

Willie, I thought I taught you last year how to shoot them when their pointed in the direction of the truck? Ya'll got to make easier on yourselves::ke:

swamp

Can I hunt with you guys!?

100hunter

Not to bad for the first weekend. Saw three bucks yesterday and had two solid eights at 5 yds this evening. 270 had a doe bed down at 30 yds and Chenry passed on a doe at 15 yds. We must be getting soft. I guest winning aint everything.

Last edited: