The Donald in hot water after prayer breakfast

Roy Speckhardt is a sick (insert your favorite expletive laced rant here).

NE GA Pappy

just like McDonald's

I'm loving it! MAGA!

woodhawk

Roy Speckhardt, executive director of the American Humanist Association, said the president excluded Americans who practice other faiths or no faith at all.

I had no faith at all when Nobama and the Wookie was sitting in the White House

I feel pretty certain that POTUS DJT lost a lot of sleep after hearing about this.:rolleyes:

On second thought, maybe it was the sound of 'sploding heads keeping him up.

atlashunter

Roy Speckhardt is a sick (insert your favorite expletive laced rant here).
Bet anything dude is a democrat. I'm a fairly outspoken atheist and it doesn't bother me in the least if the president wants to attend a prayer breakfast and talk about Jesus.

Joe McCarthy spoke about the "Religion of Immoralism" using Carl Marx invention when describing the Stalinist version of Communism. Regardless what you think of McCarthy, I think that he failed to understand the true depth of the risk of the Marxian religion of immoralism.

I know reading Marx - even looking up McCarthy's speeches is a pain - but there is a lot of currently valid and very scary stuff there!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
I don't practice any formal religion, and I am not offended at all.

Patriot44

Bet anything dude is a democrat. I'm a fairly outspoken atheist and it doesn't bother me in the least if the president wants to attend a prayer breakfast and talk about Jesus.
Exactly. There is another dude that comes on here and shouts with a megaphone that he is an atheist, he's a democrat too.

Any atheist that thinks this is bad wasn't going to vote for Trump anyway. Offsetting penalties.

drhunter1

Roy Speckhardt, executive director of the American Humanist Association, said the president excluded Americans who practice other faiths or no faith at all.

I had no faith at all when Nobama and the Wookie was sitting in the White House
So what. Quit crying and get over it. This guys a liberal for sure.

drhunter1

Exactly. There is another dude that comes on here and shouts with a megaphone that he is an atheist, he's a democrat too.

Any atheist that thinks this is bad wasn't going to vote for Trump anyway. Offsetting penalties.
He tells us he's a libertarian.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=39011?omhide=true

Atheists slam Trump for mentioning Jesus at prayer breakfast
Crazy how some folks go after Trump for minor or non-issues.

Nice of him going out to lots of different groups to encourage or inspire others, of course the photo op does not hurt either.

He pointed to the words “one Nation under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance, “In God We Trust” on currency, “Laus Deo” (“Praise be to God”) etched atop the Washington Monument and the repeated references to a Creator who gives us rights in the Declaration of Independence.

“Our rights are not given to us by man, our rights come from our Creator,” Mr. Trump said. “No matter what, no earthly force can take those rights away.”

Time = 1:15

President Donald J. Trump at the 2018 National Prayer Breakfast

The White House

Published on Feb 8, 2018

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-trump-66th-annual-national-prayer-breakfast/

Remarks by President Trump at the 66th Annual National Prayer Breakfast

February 8, 2018
Read the President's full remarks

:flag: