The Door Prize Knife

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I haven`t ever been to Gay Georgia before, so it couldn`t have been me. Post a pic of it and let me take a lookat it, if you will! I`d like to see it.

REMINGTON710

Just got done with this one. It will be donated as a door prize at the cookout this weekend. Pine pitch glue and deer sinew wrapped opaque black obsidian blade.

that one looks almost like mine!

good lookin knife nick

Backcountry

nice knife

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
It was rigged..........:bounce:
2 pounds of BarB-Q..:rofl::rofl:
Nick said that since Muddy was getting it that he had to pay and extra couple of pounds of barbq:rofl::rofl:

Sure was a beautiful knife Nick. Muddy I am sure you will make a specail place for it. Congrats on a very nice Door Prize. Tim

bam_bam

there was nice prizes all around and i think alot of people won something and some others won twice and is ready to go hog huntin..

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
It was rigged..........:bounce:
2 pounds of BarB-Q..:rofl::rofl:
Nick said that since Muddy was getting it that he had to pay and extra couple of pounds of barbq:rofl::rofl:

Sure was a beautiful knife Nick. Muddy I am sure you will make a specail place for it. Congrats on a very nice Door Prize. Tim

Nick and I had a system worked out. He told me to stare at the bag and pray real hard that my number wasn't drawn 'til the knife came around.:p It worked!!:fine: