The Driveler #269 has settled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we settlin' down for? :pop:

What is settling here is my hind end after working outside this morning.

Batjack

Just got back from Driven Mrs. Daisey to the doctor, three grocery stores, and the post office. At 85 she's good at the 8 mile drive to work, or the 8 miles to see her Sister in the other direction and every where in between. Any where past that's my duties. Man, Y'all filled up that other one FAST this morning.

Just got back from Driven Mrs. Daisey to the doctor, three grocery stores, and the post office. At 85 she's good at the 8 mile drive to work, or the 8 miles to see her Sister in the other direction and every where in between. Any where past that's my duties. Man, Y'all filled up that other one FAST this morning.
At one time it was nothing to close out a driveler every couple of days.........we've gotten slack......:bounce:

Wind sure has picked up here.

At one time it was nothing to close out a driveler every couple of days.........we've gotten slack......:bounce:
If I'm not mistaken I've seen some close in the same day and a new one opened up before the day was over. I may be wrong, but don't think so.

If I'm not mistaken I've seen some close in the same day and a new one opened up before the day was over. I may be wrong, but don't think so.
Yep, we've done that a time or two, freaked the night crew out big time!:rofl:

Wife has quit being the second set of hands on today's continuing project.

But progress was made today. Hopefully it will pick up speed once all the framing is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.