The Driveler #269 has settled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
My ole college roommate and family coming over tomorrow. Haven't seen 'em in awhile. Know I'm not really gonna feel like grilling/frying/ cooking, ordering to go from the Messican restaurant. Texas rice/cheese/skrimps/steak/cheekun and onions. Pretty dang good !!! Cook the kiddies pizza.

Cmp1

BANNED
Well,there goes my mailbox,,,,guy ran off the road,,,,terrible roads here,snow with ice underneath,,, wasnt near my mailbox,,,,when the guys boss came to tow him out,,,,towed him right over my mailbox,,,,driver was cool,his passenger wasn't,,,,driver says he'll be over with a mailbox,post,bucket and sand,,,,ground froze,no way to get the post in the ground,,,,guess we'll see if he shows,,,,

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
My ole college roommate and family coming over tomorrow. Haven't seen 'em in awhile. Know I'm not really gonna feel like grilling/frying/ cooking, ordering to go from the Messican restaurant. Texas rice/cheese/skrimps/steak/cheekun and onions. Pretty dang good !!! Cook the kiddies pizza.
From the joint at 88 an 15?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hiya Eli, ain't gonna be long now, waiting on the sleep meds to kick in.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I think he was asking where you were ordering Messican from. :huh:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yep he's right !! Dang, I gotz to crash, staying up 14plus hours and working12 ain't getting it. Thanks for the assist SpiderMonkeybro !!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Drank a beer this morning, stay up and pee all day, plus my BP has a diuretic.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Drank a beer this morning, stay up and pee all day, plus my BP has a diuretic.

Aint nothin worse than when you CAN't sleep during the day working nightshift :smash:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin. :banana:
Aint a soul here. I didn't get the memo. :banginghe
Guess that means I must leave early. :bounce::bounce::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.