trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m home and she sez go outside

trad bow

But I sez it be cold out that baby

trad bow

She said not as cold as it will be in here ifn you don’t put them calls up for tonite.

trad bow

Was Jack Scott there? I saw him a couple of years ago and he said he was retiring. He makes one of the finest box calls I`ve ever used.
I don’t think so Nick. It’s turned into more of a crafts fair. And they charge ten dollars a person to enter. Be my last trip there.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That`s why I quit going too. Plus there isn`t anything I really need in the hunting world, since I`m an old style hunter at heart.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I still have it, just need to get it to you.

I can sure use it. I made one a few years ago, and I`ll retire it when I get yours. A good walking stick is a lifesaver for me.

cramer

Diesel went to the vet this morning and the new girl said he growled at her so they made me put a muzzle on him . He no likey the muzzle , kinda freaked out . They gave me 4 pills to calm him down and bring him back this afternoon . I guess at 84# , 4 pills weren't enough.

Didn't get the heartworm check completed. He's never acted like he did with the muzzle, but never had to wear one before . He's a puppy in a baby bears body.

I'm gonna have to bring him to Chief for a pup talk:huh:

trad bow

Shoulda put the muzzle on the new girl. I bet she wouldn’t have said anything else

trad bow

Nite y’all

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Was Jack Scott there? I saw him a couple of years ago and he said he was retiring. He makes one of the finest box calls I`ve ever used.

I got call from Mr. Scott before he retired. I heard he still sold them if contacted but wasn’t doing the shows.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning gents

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Quack, Ruger, Wycliff, Gobblin and to the rest of the sleeping Driveler Nation.

Looks like someone needs to get a NEW Driveler thread fired up as this one is about done.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Quack, Ruger, Wycliff, Gobblin and to the rest of the sleeping Driveler Nation.

Looks like someone needs to get a NEW Driveler thread fired up as this one is about done.

I didn't notice until ol' EE pointed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.