The Fever

ccleroy

Has it hit you yet?I know it's still a poke away but boy my rubber band is getting wound up for the upcoming spring!:yeah:

Gut_Pile

It hasn't gone away yet. I'm more than ready

Bout time you showed back up. We need to start making plans for 2011

ccleroy

Will my Calender is open to hunt with you and Andy anytime this season,it's on my list of things I must do........I'm building days off at work and ready to burn them come 3-15-11!!!About time to start scouting......Cant Wait!!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
It's always there. I saw a nice group of 17 hens and jennies a couple weeks ago. I sat and watched them for almost an hour. Nice healthy group.

bird_dawg

Fever hit me about 13 yrs ago and I still haven't gotten over it. I swear I go into a state of depression every year when the season is over. When the Turkeyrama comes around I know its bout that time!!!

J Gilbert

I never really came down from the excitement after this past season, and I'm already planning and practicing for the upcoming season now. I'll have my Lovett Williams CD worn out before season comes I'm afraid

MKW

Will my Calender is open to hunt with you and Andy anytime this season,it's on my list of things I must do........I'm building days off at work and ready to burn them come 3-15-11!!!About time to start scouting......Cant Wait!!

I'm always feverish. Can't seem to shake it!

You and Andy may have to help me out next spring cause as of Jan 1, 2011, I'll be a resident of SC! We're moving there right after Christmas. Might need to tag along with y'all. ::;

Mike

The Fever

Hey man.....read my name...its always here

hawglips

Banned
I'm going to scratch the itch this Saturday....

ccleroy

Mike I would love to share a tree with you,what part of SC you moving to?

I'm always feverish. Can't seem to shake it!

You and Andy may have to help me out next spring cause as of Jan 1, 2011, I'll be a resident of SC! We're moving there right after Christmas. Might need to tag along with y'all. ::;

Mike

ccleroy

We're moving to Pawley's Island. Where are you??

Mike

Lowcountry,Orangeburg County to be exact........I am actually jealous of you.......you will have some prime public land on your doorstep.......we deff. need to hook up this spring........

Kwaksmoka

Absolutely got the Fever! I've got it bad too, after an awesome season last year I can't wait to get back after them gobblers! Every year that goes by I look forward to March more and more.

deerslayer357

I haven't gotten over it for the last 8 years, but I swear it's gotten worse these last two or three years than it was before! I don't know what I'll do if it gets much worse!

and Hawglips....
that's just plain mean, like taunting kids with a candy bar! haha,
good luck on Saturday and let us know how it goes for ya!

burkehunter

I am starting to think about it pretty regular now and I can't wait to kill my first turkey. I had the first response to my calling last season but couldn't get him to where I could see him.

nhancedsvt

Banned
I'm more than ready! It's getting harder to concentrate on deer hunting the closer it gets to turkey season.