The future of America

Thread starter #1

Man, I can’t even watch that nonsense!

Daggum kids that have no life experience whatsoever as it pertains to something so basic as one having a tool to defend their life, or a family members life at any given moment.

They have no idea how crucial that right is to ones Liberty.

This is a prime example of parenting failure. My kids knew that if saw their behind out protesting something like this, they would be snatched out of school or they would be going on their own dime.

PopPop

This is a prime example of parenting failure. My kids knew that if saw their behind out protesting something like this, they would be snatched out of school or they would be going on their own dime.
Often our Mistake is to believe that these people think like we do, that is dangerous. I'd be willing to bet that most of the parents of this group are proud that their children participated in this.

Thread starter #9
Often our Mistake is to believe that these people think like we do, that is dangerous. I'd be willing to bet that most of the parents of this group are proud that their children participated in this.
Good thing they don’t have guns

hawglips

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread starter #12
Pelosi says they should be allowed to vote.
The cut off age for voting should be 70 and ability to hold office should be 70 too. See I can throw out arbitrary numbers too.

If the age is lowered to 16, I want them all immediately signed up for the draft.

Future is Bad Moon Rising
With some Run Through the Jungle for good measure because the Grim Reaper is always a part of these things and he expects the butcher's bill to be paid in full before he leaves.

drhunter1

They’ve come to snuff the rooster.