The GIANT ONE!!! JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2013 part 1

GA DAWG

Dang bubba is gonna beat you there. Jeff I wanna try them biscuits and gravy:D

Havana Dude

Always enjoy these threads. Wish I had something to add, but as usual will probably just follow along. Good luck fellas!!!

Jeff Phillips

This is old buck I am after in Taylor. Won't score worth a flip but he is a trophy!

Attachments

• CDY_0015.jpg
    CDY_0015.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 2,979

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Gotta love this...stopped at the legion to get some cold adult beverages to go and my mailman who has not delivered my mail yet was drinking a cold beer.

Be there in an hour

Later people

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
:fine::fine::fine:

I will be live from the Payroll desk watch'n what y'all are up to. Good luck and be safe!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

QTurn

Gotta love this...stopped at the legion to get some cold adult beverages to go and my mailman who has not delivered my mail yet was drinking a cold beer.

Be there in an hour

Later people

He's pregaming for catfish night...

mauser64

We've got the mid west weather here in ga today. They should start losing their minds any day now!

XJfire75

Good luck and straight shootin fellers!

I'll be followin along for the ride.

What was the count on people were viewing the thread at once last year? Think with y'all having folks in trees all over they'll be tons of guys glued to their phones/computer screens and lots of not so happy boss men. Haha

turkeykirk

Man, I'm not even on the trip with you and you've got me excited about your hunt. Best of luck!!

Meriwether Mike

Could you start a thread anew each day so we do not have to sift through a 1,000 posts. Call it LFTT October 25th and so forth and so on.

Sundays Money

Man didn't have signal today but here it is
Been hunting with the smoke pole every am this week before work
Found a nice funnel wed sera seen small bucks and does there yesterday. Today I get set 30ft acorns over my left shoulder bedding to the right. Thick Nasty funnel in front 7:15 I grunt twice
Look right look left and there he is shooter coming in. He comes looking for the grunt. He stops at 60 yds and I let the smoke roll he tears out and I hear a crash. Hunted till 8:30 nothing else been a busy am. Gotta go to work
13 more days and the Midwest quest is on
Be safe I'll try to post pics later.

j_seph

Could you start a thread anew each day so we do not have to sift through a 1,000 posts. Call it LFTT October 25th and so forth and so on.
:whip:Thats what builds the anticipation, post by post:D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Congrats Larry! ! Man being on the pics.

We are unloaded and just had a quick bowl of rabbit stew. Headed to a tree. Will update as wet can

Did I mention I love this stuff? ! ?