The good Lord skipped the brains alottment for these boys

T-N-T

My very first timber20180921_135815.jpg

T-N-T

They had a show on tv a while back about the serpent handler churches.
We watched it.... those people gettin tore up and such from rattlers and copper heads too often.
Not the kind of activity I'm down for.

treemanjohn

Banned
They had a show on tv a while back about the serpent handler churches.
We watched it.... those people gettin tore up and such from rattlers and copper heads too often.
Not the kind of activity I'm down for.

That's the same group. It was on the Discover channel I think. It was a very interesting show

Getting flipped on a cold ear hurts like the devil. I can't imaging how it felt when the rattler locked on

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That's the same group. It was on the Discover channel I think. It was a very interesting show

Getting flipped on a cold ear hurts like the devil. I can't imaging how it felt when the rattler locked on

It feels like a a red hot coal was stuck to you..

Mike 65

Mark 16:18
they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

I'd handle non-poisonous snakes as it doesn't say the snakes have to be poisonous. Not sure about drinking deadly poison. I've drunk "non-deadly" poison before.

I'd be more impressed if the healed someone.

Guess they quit reading before they got to part of
“Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God”.

someguyintraffic

I
Guess they quit reading before they got to part of
“Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God”.

The story about his old man dying reminds you of the guy on a roof in a flood. 3 boats and a helicopter came by andnhe asks God why didnt he save him when he gets to heaven.

The boy in the videos old man refused paramedics 3 times saying thr Lord would pull him through.

Youre dead because youre dumb.

Mike 65

I

The story about his old man dying reminds you of the guy on a roof in a flood. 3 boats and a helicopter came by andnhe asks God why didnt he save him when he gets to heaven.

The boy in the videos old man refused paramedics 3 times saying thr Lord would pull him through.

Youre dead because youre dumb.

Amen Brother!!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I fully trust in the Lord. One of the greatest gifts he gives us is wisdom.

I will not be darkening the door of any church where I have to wear my snake boots!

Patriot44

Banned
I hope they continue playing with them and up their game a little. I also hope that this story continues as an upward trend. We are a better society without these idiots running around brainwashing low IQ people for dollah, dollah bills in the name of Jesus.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`d like to see one of them pick one like this alive. 7+ feet. 10923788_802637126470230_3509869608556069064_n.jpg