The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #41 on to the Sugar Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmpr111

I think y’all should get this delusional thread to 39 pages, and stop. Just stop, and never experience it again. You should lock it up and look back at it, but that’s it.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs!

Always great to be a Dawg fan!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think y’all should get this delusional thread to 39 pages, and stop. Just stop, and never experience it again. You should lock it up and look back at it, but that’s it.

I know that's what you think we ought to do but what we're gonna do is take this one to 1,000 posts, lock it and start another 1,000 post Go Dawgs thread. And then another one after that and another one after that and another one after that, etc. etc. etc.

By the way, hump day Go Dawgs!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Go Dawgs laughing at the bammer fans running their mouths in a thread about UGA.

What they gonna do when little Nicky leaves ......
Same thing when Bear and others left.....we just going to keep beating dawgs....lol

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Same thing when Bear and others left.....we just going to keep beating dawgs....lol

I recall a long dry spell between Bear and Nick.

Go Dawgs!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I recall a long dry spell between Bear and Nick.

Go Dawgs!
Not as long as 1980 to current :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I’m putting $100 on it......GA will win the championship in the next two years.....you in??? Got enough confidence in your dawgs???

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not as long as 1980 to current :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What chu laughing at Bama fan? Your team just got waxed bad on national TV by the Breck Boy and co.::ke::bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO DAWGS still laughing at Bama after that epic beat down Monday night! :ROFLMAO::fine:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
What chu laughing at Bama fan? Your team just got waxed bad on national TV by the Breck Boy and co.::ke::bounce:
I know. We stunk.....bad. You’d thought we were hiding GA players in AL uniforms out there lol.

But yea, Clemson took us to the woodshed. After the way they played first half, I honestly wanted to see them win it.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Go see the edit dawg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go see the edit dawg

No, I don't. I'm a long time Dawg fan going way back before 1980.:bounce:

I will bet you $100 we will have a football team next year though. You want in on some of that action Jackson?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
No, I don't. I'm a long time Dawg fan going way back before 1980.:bounce:

I will bet you $100 we will have a football team next year though. You want in on some of that action Jackson?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you call that a.......nah I hate to take your money that way ::ke:

I’m still a dawg fan by marriage so I can’t talk trash at home. Couch ain’t comfortable!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I’m still a dawg fan by marriage so I can’t talk trash at home. Couch ain’t comfortable!!!!

Sure it is if you sleep on it enough.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Sure it is if you sleep on it enough.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
During football season.......trust me......I sleep on it enough! I can’t resist it, I have to open my mouth when GA plays and I have to “in yo face” when AL plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.