The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #41 on to the Sugar Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I wish I could think of another place closer to here that would be better there just isn't any. My in law's stayed where you are for a few days it was pricey.

The Atlanta West is at Lithia springs, but all the reviews say it stinks big time. No big deal to me, as we like it out here. Found the outdoor range at Temple the other day and went to Shot Spot in Carrollton. Probably take the wife to Shot Spot for some one on one hand gun training.

riprap

The Atlanta West is at Lithia springs, but all the reviews say it stinks big time. No big deal to me, as we like it out here. Found the outdoor range at Temple the other day and went to Shot Spot in Carrollton. Probably take the wife to Shot Spot for some one on one hand gun training.
You would need the training at Atlanta West. I highly recommend not going there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs with a young OC who is a recruiting machine. He will only get better now.

John Cooper

Bandwagon fans are all the same...... I have noticed that the Bandwagon Bamers are now Bandwagon tiger's......

Go Dawgs!

John Cooper

Go Dawgs it's nice to see coaches wanting to come to UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.