The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #44. Summer Doldrums on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Carson Beck the Dawg 2020 commit, junior highlites. "A Jake Fromm head with a Mathew Stafford arm." I predicts much success for this kid.

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
311szs.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!!

Good job, that lets me be home to help with Mom!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congratulations John. I knew they couldn't keep a good man down for long!

Go you hairy Dawgs!

SpotandStalk

Yeah why. He’s no different than Richt 2.0 sucking that dog teat with little success over the next 10 yrs.
Absolutely. Only the expectations are higher at Fsu. We wont settle for an appearance!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Carson Beck is gonna be a big star in about two years. We got too many QB's now.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Noles down in the produce fields of South Ga. S&S drives that school bus without a top on it.

brownceluse

Go Dawgs!! I seen a feller this evening that looked just like Willie Taggart asking for directions. We told him to pull out parking lot and go left. But just as expected he pulled out and went right....

SpotandStalk

Go Dawgs!! I seen a feller this evening that looked just like Willie Taggart asking for directions. We told him to pull out parking lot and go left. But just as expected he pulled out and went right....

You're getting soft in your old age...Go Noles

SpotandStalk

Go Noles down in the produce fields of South Ga. S&S drives that school bus without a top on it.
Produce hasn't gotten very big in our area. That's over in your neck of the woods. Still hauling peanut wagons and bales of cotton.

Go KyDawg wearing them legs out packing cotton trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.