The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #41
Yes Sir and the most emotion out of CMR was the second personal foul penalty......
What if we got to Jacksonville and win and our D plays lights out and our O line protects AM and we rush for close to 200 yards? Nah not going to happen....... Go Dawgs!

The tresspassers were out today. Had a bunch from Tennesse tell me they thought they were still in Tenn, even though a river seperate the two states on my leased land. Well seeing how they were from Tennesse I didn't rough em up to bad. I figured they have had it even worse than us this season.

Thread starter #43
The tresspassers were out today. Had a bunch from Tennesse tell me they thought they were still in Tenn, even though a river seperate the two states on my leased land. Well seeing how they were from Tennesse I didn't rough em up to bad. I figured they have had it even worse than us this season.
I didnt think they could swim..............................

What if we got to Jacksonville and win and our D plays lights out and our O line protects AM and we rush for close to 200 yards? Nah not going to happen....... Go Dawgs!
Celuse, I have been one of the biggest CMR supporters till 2 years ago.... I bought into the next year thing but no more.....I do respect CMR as a christian and a person, but not as a head coach anymore......even if the Dawgs win big next week it is still time for a change....... JMOHO

Thread starter #48
Celuse, I have been one of the biggest CMR supporters till 2 years ago.... I bought into the next year thing but no more.....I do respect CMR as a christian and a person, but not as a head coach anymore......even if the Dawgs win big next week it is still time for a change....... JMOHO
I'm with you 100%!

Go Dawgs and good night, going to watch Andy and Barney. Maybe we will be able to nip it in the bud next Saturday.

I think we will be nippin something next week, but I don't think it will be FL.

They beat us by 35.

Go Dawgs down in Jessup Georgia. We could use a hero from down that way this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.