The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs in Bethlehem Ga. Hear you guys are getting a Varsity down there Jeff.

Last edited:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs...... I wish we had a Varsity up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I wish we had a restuarant of any kind here.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs for a tastee frezee in Adairville Ky.

Buck

There's a Varsity right down the road from me in Kennesaw. Had lunch there last week and realized their chillie cheese steaks before long will be the size of Krystal Burgers. Things are tiny now. :banginghe

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Hey Charlie we got a Dixie Freeze in South Pittsburg....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would take a Dixie Freeze. Heck I would take a Yankee Freeze.

riprap

I tried to listen to the all-star bulldog hotline or roundtable or something. I think CMR is holding a gun to their head by the way they are talking. The offense is fine, playing good. The defense is full of real good players but they are not doing their assignments.

Well isn't that a coaches job to make sure they do their assignments. If you can't dumb down the defense so they can understand it then maybe you should try different players. I can't handle Hondo, Dowdle, Howard and Zeier.

"Need changes all over the field."

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dont think they understand what the problem is Rip.

brownceluse

There is only one coach that can change the culture in Athens! Nick Saban boys he's our man! Go Dawgs!

Buck

Hard to have faith when time and again you're always let down. I watched Comcast Sports South and their talk show and they seemed to think the players were looking ahead to the Florida game as opposed to the Ky game. I don't buy it but hopefully they know what they are talking about.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hard to have faith when time and again you're always let down. I watched Comcast Sports South and their talk show and they seemed to think the players were looking ahead to the Florida game as opposed to the Ky game. I don't buy it but hopefully they know what they are talking about.

With the talent gap between us and Ky. we should be able to look ahead to next year and beat them by 50.

riprap

That's what I keep telling myself, thinking the coaches are just running basic plays not showing others our hand. We all know that's not happening by the record in big games.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Now I know why we got beat so bad at SC. We did not want to show Kentucky what we really had.

brownceluse

I just had a thought. If UGA wins this game it will be AM 1st win against a ranked team and MR 1st since 2008. Yep we're doomed! Go Dawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.