The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riprap

I just had a thought. If UGA wins this game it will be AM 1st win against a ranked team and MR 1st since 2008. Yep we're doomed! Go Dawgs!

We are going to win out and Oregon and Kansas State will play for the NC.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs ......... When we lose to FL. we can always say we were looking ahead to Auburn....... Hey it's worked for the last 5 years!!!!!!!

Eye's on the prize Violet eye's on the prize.........

Buck

We are going to win out and Oregon and Kansas State will play for the NC.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, I agree... Should we beat Florida and Alabama doesn't win out there is no way another SEC team plays for the NC. The rest of College FB is anxious to see other conferences have a shot.

John Cooper

Heck why not....... Go Dawgs in Cancun Mexico......

John Cooper

Go DAWGS ....... Just so Nitram will have a team to hate......::ke:::ke::biggrin2:

riprap

Saw some clips on ESPN of CMR and Muschamp and Richt has the body language of a defeated man.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He has had that for a while. Maybe a win in J'ville would put some pep in his step.

brownceluse

He has had that for a while. Maybe a win in J'ville would put some pep in his step.

Your reaching now Charlie. He was proud of the win last Sat so he will be disapointed in the loss. He will tell us they just didnt get after it. He will say he will have to look at the film to see what exactly went wrong. He will say that they will get in the film room, and get back to practice and get after it. He will say that there still is great chance to get to 10 wins and go to a good bowl game. Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We will probably hold back alot of our gameplan so as not to show Ga. Southern too much.

riprap

He mentioned that UGA will have to play their best to win. Maybe he should have mentioned that Florida would have to play their worst.

riprap

His Ford commercials have no fire, and I like Ford. Go Dawgs and Ford despite the mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.