The Halloween Driveler #302, Come on in folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks for the coffee trying to get the heart started today.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks for the coffee trying to get the heart started today.

Thought you were to be cold hearted about solving problems.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I try, I’m usually the guy that finds your problem then helps you solve it. Some folks don’t listen well then the cold hearted guy shows up.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I try, I’m usually the guy that finds your problem then helps you solve it. Some folks don’t listen well then the cold hearted guy shows up.

So under that warm exterior lies a second persona?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you Drivelers. Some how or another, I surely don't feel like I got very much sleep during the night as my girlfriend and I were saying goodnight on the phone at midnight and then a few minutes later, heck it was 5:45 AM. I went out and got my newspaper and then I sat down at the kitchen table to read it but it was not very much news in it as it seemed to be just old recycled and stirred up news again instead. Of course, it surely was really NICE that my name was NOT on the obituary page today.

The weatherman is showing more incoming rain getting really close to me now. I don't know about the rest of you BUT I don't want any rain for another couple of weeks now. I will be really happy when I can go back into the woods again and feed all of the starving critters again.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Mornin`. Just a real light rain here. Fixing to go slip off and get in a covered deer stand and see what might be moving in this weather.

Hope you see the biggun

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
NIC, good luck in your exploits this morning and I hope that you finally run across that really "BIG HOSS" that roams your woods. :cheers:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all. Hope you get a big one Nic. Need a rain here at the house.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
NIC, good luck in your exploits this morning and I hope that you finally run across that really "BIG HOSS" that roams your woods. :cheers:

I`ll stand a better chance in about two weeks, than I do now. When that rut starts, these woods are gonna explode.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin`. Just a real light rain here. Fixing to go slip off and get in a covered deer stand and see what might be moving in this weather.

I like hunting in a light rain!

Wish it would start here and rain for the next 3-4 days. We could use the water in these ponds that are spring fed.
Edit: “wet weather spring fed”

Patriot44

Banned
I like hunting in a light rain!

Wish it would start here and rain for the next 3-4 days. We could use the water in these ponds that are spring fed.
Edit: “wet weather spring fed”
I have 7 deer on the wall, 5 of them were killed in the rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.