The Highwaymen movie on Netflix. Really good movie

marknga

GONetwork Member
New movie on Netflix "The Highwaymen" starring Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson as the Texas Rangers who hunted down and killed Bonnie and Clyde.
Really good movie.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zedex

Gator Bait
I started to watch it last night. Looked like a great show but had to go to bed. Will definitely finish it this evening

greg_n_clayton

I heard about it, but then forgot. Thanksfor the reminder !

Reactions: Dub

greg j

Watched it last night. Thought they did a good job of showing it from a law mans
perspective and not the outlaws perspective. Didn't really see Bonnie and Clyde
till the end. I haven't seen Costner in a movie in awhile and didn't realize his voice
had become so course and gravely. It was hard to understand some of what he was saying, but i am very hard of hearing anyway. All in all a good movie.

marknga

GONetwork Member
Costner is also in a series called "Yellowstone", the 2nd season starting soon. He plays a rich cattle tycoon. Pretty good.

I thought Woody and he were excellent in The Highwaymen.
Good to see a movie about Bonnie and Clyde from their perspective.

Dub

Thank you so much for posting this.

My wife and I are watching now.

Perfect timing.

treemanjohn

Banned
haven't seen Costner in a movie in awhile and didn't realize his voice
had become so course and gravely. It was hard to understand some of what he was saying, but i am very hard of hearing anyway. All in all a good movie.

Highwaymen was a very good movie. Woody harrelson also did a great job.

if you want to see and out of the ordinary Kevin Costner film check out mr. Brooks. It's an excellent movie if you don't mind creepy

Good movie. Weapons were even correct. My father was very close and visited the crime scene right after the ambush. He told me about people trying to dip their hankerchiefs in their blood and trying to cut their hair. He told me it was very bloody. He was eighteen at the time and working for my Uncle on a near by farm.

Not a PC movie. Back when I was young there were allot of real men around like these men portrayed in the movie. Most were smokers and most drank liquor and all had served in WW2. The movie reminded me of those men.

Last edited:

greg j

He told me about people trying to dip their hankerchiefs in their blood and trying to cut their hair.

King Killer, they have that scene at the end of the movie as they and the car was towed into town by the law.

He told me about people trying to dip their hankerchiefs in their blood and trying to cut their hair.

King Killer, they have that scene at the end of the movie as they and the car was towed into town by the law.
Yea he said it was at the ambush site out in the country. My daddy never made it to town until he was drafted for WW2. He was a country boy.

Probably happened in town two. My daddy said they all knew who the were. It was on the radio. I can remember when I was very young and we lived in town we listen to the radio. We did not have a TV just before I went school in 57 we got a tv with one channel. I can remember listening to gun smoke and dick Tracy on the radio and no air conditioning. In Mississippi.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Daggum, I'd watch it tonight based on y'alls commentary here. Problem is, I've been workin out in the yard all day and am slap wore out. I'm afraid if I laid down on the couch and started it, I'd be crashed in 20 mins. Maybe tomorrow, sounds like a really good movie.

Thanks for the suggestion and reviews!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good movie, we were due a good one. The story did a really good job of portraying men of the era.

Oldstick

Just finished watching it. Jaw dropping awesome movie. Even I had a hard time falling asleep on that one. Only dosed off right at the point they were waiting on the car for the ambush then woke up right as the shooting started. Had to rewind to make sure I didn't miss any of the lines.

Hard to believe 15,000+ flocked to their funerals... :huh: