The I feel good Driveler #260

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning crew, first “killing” frost here this morning. Thick white frost on every thing. Gotta get errands run before football.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
White stuff and ice here,,,,

I get to see that first hand in a couple weeks. Got an overnight to MSP for work, brrrrrrrrrr.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They having a fun run and folks all dressed in Christmas tutus and such running down our street. One little girl had her hair just like little Cindy Lou Who. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Gotta go deposit another big check. They BEST not give me a hard time again. My brother wrote the check out to my maiden name. facepalm:
On a lighter note we got insurance cards in the mail yesterday. Bout time. I guess we paid for a half a month without insurance. :rolleyes:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
SEC Network is in my Athens town this morning! :rockon:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I get to see that first hand in a couple weeks. Got an overnight to MSP for work, brrrrrrrrrr.
You have to go to the Gopher Diner on Second ave in St. Paul. Best Coney dog ever. Wall to wall confederate flags. Ask to talk to the owner. Cool story about an old black lady from Alabama. He has a battlefield flag.

Cmp1

BANNED
You have to go to the Gopher Diner on Second ave in St. Paul. Best Coney dog ever. Wall to wall confederate flags. Ask to talk to the owner. Cool story about an old black lady from Alabama. He has a battlefield flag.
Best coney's are in S MI,Greek restaurants,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.