The I feel good Driveler #260

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chief,

area of circle 3.14 X 1.5' X 30 ' =212 cubic feet X 7.48 gallons/ cubic foot

Thank you sir, I plumb forgot how to figure the area of a circle, shoulda googled it. I did know a cubic foot of water was 7.48 gals.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
area = pi r(squared)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
pies r round, but they always want you to square them.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
You’re going to become an old man early doing that. I did.
So true. I don't get all these guys talking bout all the hours they work. I guess they juss don't understand that live is short.:huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 had a bunch of peeps come ova tonight from his work place. It really cheered him up. :rockon: But they are worried about their jobs. SAD.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
So true. I don't get all these guys talking bout all the hours they work. I guess they juss don't understand that live is short.:huh:

H22 had a bunch of peeps come ova tonight from his work place. It really cheered him up. :rockon: But they are worried about their jobs. SAD.

Which would you prefer, them talking about all the hours they work, or worried about being laid off? :huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
On a lig
Which would you prefer, them talking about all the hours they work, or worried about being laid off? :huh:
Well, that was a little harsh. I was just saying. Live within your means and their is no problem. Insurance might break us, but I just paid my car new car off today. Planing for the future is all that matters. I did that. I guess a mans has to do what a man has to do. I am independent. I've paid for everything that I have. Enjoying part time work. Blood is young. He's getting there. It takes a while. He's working toward it. DANG.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just to clarify, we are not worried about H22 being laid off. He's taking a well deserved break and will go part time if he chooses. (y)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
On a lig

Well, that was a little harsh. I was just saying. Live within your means and their is no problem. Insurance might break us, but I just paid my car new car off today. Planing for the future is all that matters. I did that. I guess a mans has to do what a man has to do. I am independent. I've paid for everything that I have. Enjoying part time work. Blood is young. He's getting there. It takes a while. He's working toward it. DANG.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about guys working overtime,life is too short, and people getting laid off. :huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Sorry, I thought we were talking about guys working overtime,life is too short, and people getting laid off. :huh:
And I was just saying if you have things in order, it doesn't matter if your MAN gets laid off. You brought up being laid off. It means nothing to me. Men just need to feel needed I guess. :huh:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
And I was just saying if you have things in order, it doesn't matter if your MAN gets laid off. You brought up being laid off. It means nothing to me. Men just need to feel needed I guess. :huh:

Do whaaaat?

I didn’t bring up being laid off, you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.