The I feel good Driveler #260

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you Drivelers. I'm walking very quietly around here this morning and hope that I won't get "band-aided" before the end of the day. :pop::pop::pop:

I'll do my best to check back in later........

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin EE, Cmp, Possum.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
We all need to feel good, like the title of this Driveler. Not impose our individual opinions about others here.

Originally, that's the way I viewed the driveler and what attracted me too it in the first place.

I go to the PF if I want to hear/discuss differing opinions, or several other sub forums here.

The Driveler is a place where we always just comforted each other through tough times, no matter what they were.

Cmp1

BANNED
We all need to feel good, like the title of this Driveler. Not impose our individual opinions about others here.

Originally, that's the way I viewed the driveler and what attracted me too it in the first place.

I go to the PF if I want to hear/discuss differing opinions, or several other sub forums here.

The Driveler is a place where we always just comforted each other through tough times, no matter what they were.
This,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

True,but not as funny,,,,????

Da Possum

Campfire Helper

Folks need to grow up and be a leader

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

And it best stay this way!!!!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ya gotta have some humor too,,,,as long as it is nice,,,,

It used to be mostly humor, a sense of relief from the daily grinds of our lives.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got rain there today chief?snow here,,,,

Off and on rain/drizzle over night by the evidence of puddles on the driveway. Cloudy, dreary, drenched, and soggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.