The next Bigfoot encounters thread...

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wonder if Billy from the Hills is seeing anything. He is up there in those mountains, and you know how them bigfeets like mountains.

Core Lokt

Had a guy walk in the receptionist area at work wanting to talk to a security agent last week. He told the SA that he has a bigfoot living on his property and every time he tries to clean the property up BF gets mad and starts pushing trees over. SA told him to call FWC and the guy whispered, "I can't let too many people know about this. I don't need more people walking on my property, BF will get really mad and crush my house".

Dude was a serious as a heart attack!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
A buddy & I were scouting for deer several years ago & did see 3 pine tops that had been twisted off & placed together on the ground to form what looked like a bed.... :hair:

NOYDB

BANNED
Big foot won't hardly leave his UFO because of global climate change. He prefers it colder out.

crackerdave

Those bloodsucking little yaller flies are out.Makes the animals crazy trying to get away from them.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Bigfoot's 'bout like uga, ain't been seen since 1980 . .

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My buddy I found the "pine bed" with says he don't believe in them, but he kinda does....
??

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We gonna get more pics of them as we up our search of the woods and Mountains. Thanks for the pic you posted Kinney, that look like a close call, and you look terrified.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We gonna get more pics of them as we up our search of the woods and Mountains. Thanks for the pic you posted Kinney, that look like a close call, and you look terrified.
There’s a story to that. I can’t believe I captured that moment.